Why 4 Alts?

Hello Blizzard Team

I have Kate’s off and on since Vanilla Beta. My last off was since 2016 since I got Bone Cancer. Well I am back to play casually and give you my money. However before I came back I did look at FFIXV Final Fantasy 14. It’s a great game. One thing you should do for people like me who enjoy playing the game but not leveling alts. Why not let us be all the classes on any race. We pick one character and level up all the classes we want. This way I can solo play as a hunter or warlock, then dungeon as a tank, pvp as a healer or DPS, raid as a healer or tank. But the character is my identity. Look it’s Bone Cancer guy he was really nice we should see if he wants to help us raid. Then things like rings, necklaces, trinkets, earrings, bracelets (yes I added 2 new slots) can be used on all classes on your one character. Then you trade out armor and weapons based on what you want to play. For loot you check off your top 3 main played talent spec classes and you get to role on those drops. I am giving WoW one final chance so I hope your expansion is good and fun. But seriously their are a lot of fun games now and unless you like making Alts Alts Alts Alts then why should you? If I want one character so everyone knows my name and they know I leveled all the tank classes and two healers and some dosers then I can play what I feel on rando pug raids and on main raids I can do what I love and Main Tank. But let’s say I like healing as a druid, tanking as a warrior and soloing as a warlock but I only want one character then why can’t I do that? Final Fantasy 14 let’s you do this and it’s great because then your one character is what matters not random Alts for what will Blizzard nerf this week so I have to have all the tank classes so I can be the best. It just is irritating.

Blizzard doesn’t come to the Returning Player forum for feedback. We are primarily a player to player forum for asking and answering questions. If you’d like them to see your thoughts, you’d need to post in one of the community forums such as General Discussion, or by using the feedback tool in the in game help menu. Blizz actively monitors the GD forum, and the in game tool filters your thoughts directly to the development team.

Hope that helps!

2 Likes

Some people like FF14, some like WoW.
There’s room for both rather than turning all mmo’s into the same clone.

1 Like

I like the way WoW is. The other MMOs give me sensory overload.

1 Like