Who you got for Kong vs Zilla?

Yeah, during the end credits of King of the Monsters, they show a newspaper clip of Mothra’s egg being found. If Kong vs. Godzilla takes place five to ten years after, she could already be up and about.

I watched a few size comparisons on YouTube of the different titans, and they are def retconning Kong for this movie, changing the story because they realized he’d look stupid, he’d have been so small he’d have to climb Godzilla to punch him in the face. But all that aside, even with the inflated specs, Godzilla is massively bigger. With animals, yes Gorillas are relatively a strong species but the size difference, the weight, the atomic/radioactive breath, I think Zilla would destroy him, so I’m wondering how they will spin this, or if maybe they just don’t care and are Kong fans.

Mate in the first movie a guy seriously says he’s still growing. Decades later is when this movie happens. So that was a “Don’t worry he’ll be bigger” hint

You forget that kong is a gorilla and gorillas throw their poop.
Kong wins easy.

Ghidorah has a nasty habit of not staying dead though and didn’t the military take one of his heads at the end?

Neither could hold a candle to Gamera!

(he’s full of meat and really neat!)

1 Like

They’re going to do Godizilla wrong again.I’m not going to watch that movie.

Anguirus is the best!

Spoiler Alert!

2 Likes

I hear they team up to bring down a big orange man…

Mothra will come in when they’re both distracted and take them both out.

1 Like

actually neither kong nor godzilla will be defeated… it’s clear by some of the dialog in the trailer that something is making godzilla aggressive and attack mankind, where otherwise they are probably a savior of mankind… so Godzilla is probably being controlled by some other creature… so movie will conclude with the real enemy being uncovered, godzilla free’d from it’s mind control or whatever with the help of an annoying female teenager’s ingenuity unlocking the key for the scientists to solve the issue and create/use a device to block or disable the mind control, then kong and godzilla uniting together to defeat the real enemy, then once the enemy is defeated, Kong and Godzilla give eachother a headnod or fistbump of mutual respect, then part ways back to their homes/slumber. The End.

1 Like

It’s already been leaked guys.

The “evil” Godzilla attacking cities isn’t actually Godzilla, it’s Mecha-Godzilla and he has external skin-covering because of the evil company Monarch taking Ghidorah’s head at the end of the last movie. They clone the DNA, use it to put a skin layer over Mecha-Godzilla, and he goes around attacking cities.

They bring in Kong to battle “Godzilla” (really Mecha-godzilla) and Kong gets his butt handed to him but escapes with some of the “spines” of “Godzilla.” He makes the axe, so it can kinda absorb the energy, then goes back to fight “Godzilla” again. The trailer scene where he jumps with the axe is the big reveal as he smashes “Godzillas” face and reveals its Mecha-Godzilla.

Kong gets the edge in the fight but then goes down again. He’s unconscious when the real Godzilla shows up, beats Mecha-Godzilla, and the fight is over. But then Kong wakes up, sees Godzilla, thinks he’s still a bad guy, and they actually have a true all out brawl.

Godzilla ends up winning but spares Kong’s life and that’s when Kong realizes what’s going on. They part ways with mutual respect and Godzilla goes back into the ocean.

It’s all on the internet already. You’re welcome.

I mean I’d be cranky too if my Monster Wife ( Mothra ) died

https://wallpaperaccess.com/full/315471.jpg

2 Likes

I can see them killing off Godzilla since as in previous Japanese iterations there just happens to be more than the single Godzilla in the Godzilla family.

It would also explain why this Godzilla is smaller than the one in the previous movies, this one is simply a more aggressive one.

That or they throw Destroyer into the fight. The elements are there to make it happen, if the whole micro-oxygen thing is followed up on.

Gravity of course.

I’ve been a Godzilla fan for over 30 years. They better not have that stupid monkey win.

I hope this is the case but it wasn’t Monarch that has Ghidorah’s head, it’s the eco terrorist.

First off Zilla is the reject American version that no one likes.
Second . Anyone with half a brain knows Destroyah is gonna be the winner

Amen to that. Down with Rolland Emerick or whatever that guy’s name is.

1 Like