Who wants a Character pic? (on hold)

I have asked so many times in the past… but like the Style Event, I am never chosen as the #1! :smiley:

/sadface

Don’t lose hope… you might be surprised. :wink:

2 Likes

I still have hope. No night elf can resist a burly shirtless orc.

I’m thinking the Badass tribal tattoos are nearly a shoe-in… Stay patient though, got a lot to do.

2 Likes

If you would be so honored to do mine. She’s the main character in a book I’m writing. Would love to have some art work done while I’m writing. She’s a very sensual necromancer in my book.

2 Likes

This piques my interest! :smiley:

2 Likes

awesome! I actually created the character long before I made her in wow. In the book she’s half shadow angel, half elf and a vampire necromancer. Spriest was the closest I could get lol.

Same with Sylvan. Pre-dates WoW by at least 10 years. So no crazy eyebrows and glowy eyes needed?

nope. Normal eyebrows. She actually has violet eyes. Black hair.

Those are great :smiley:

1 Like

Very busy… Got a work in progress though! :wink:

2 Likes

Me please!

I sure hope you are prepared to handle my cuteness. It has been a while. I’d love a character pic of my DH gnome.

2 Likes

I’ve got no gnomrepresentation here yet; There’s a lot of others ahead though. (Even though I’m not doing them in exact order)
I’m getting a little too ambitious with these, so I’ll try and keep them to simpler sketches… after this next one. Stay tuned!

I want someone to draw a portrait of my Octonoozle. There are 8 noozles to draw. Are you up to the challenge?

I’d love a picture of Magnarok! A few artists have been so kind over the years. I’d love to add another one to the collection. I’ve going to open a gallery one day!

1 Like

Dont do me! I’m, hideous!

Cries in the corner

Also, Awesome job!

1 Like

Haven’t seen a Panda yet.

2 Likes

OMG these are amazing, could you make on of me please!?

1 Like