:frowning: Bogus. Sorry to hear that.

1 Like

It’s absolutely wonderful!

1 Like

That’s a bummer.

But be well my fine Night Elf friend.

And have a hug and a puppy. :blush:

Take care

That is unfortunate, Sylvan. Hopefully things will still be alright for you as time rolls by.

I hope whatever happened gets sorted out and everything turns out ok!

this is a fun thread, it would be a shame to let it die.

I know I’m not very active in this threat, but I’m sorry to hear things aren’t going great. Wish you nothing but the best and that things sort themselves out soon

I haven’t been on here in forever, and I have zero interest in the forums as of late, but, Sylvan, if you do read this, I hope things work out for you.

You have been eternally nice to everyone here, and have really made this little corner of a largely negative forums enjoyable, and for that, I thank you on behalf of everyone here.

Take it a day at a time my friend.

5 Likes

I have returned from my forum break and just took a look at Calaart’s and Chilldaddy’s portraits. They look wonderful! I love how you give each character portrait so much personality, Sylvan :smiley:

Edit: Also, just read the update she made. Hope you return soon Sylvan! I love this thread you have created! <3

2 Likes

Hella! How are you?

Doing better?

2 Likes

I’m doing good. I’ve been over it for quite a bit now. I just wasn’t ready to return to the forums at the time lol. But i’m back now! and im ready for 8.2!

How have you been my hairy Viking friend?

2 Likes

I’ve missed you both!

2 Likes

Doing well! Lost all interest for WoW though I’m afraid, but I am happy to see you are doing well - Everyone deserves to be happy!

How is WoW treating you since your return?

2 Likes

The two friendliest undeads :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Glad you’re doing good Dvargak! I can understand the lost interest in WoW. During my forum break I was also sort of taking a WoW break. I barely played at all during my time gone from here. But now that 8.2 is on the Horizon I am back and ready to farm some mounts, pets, and everything else lol.

/Friendly Forsaken hug! :hugs:

2 Likes

Thanks Hella <3

Yeah, it’s a shame, but, I think just for the people like you and Mute (couple others, naturally - Just can’t write out the whole list hahaha), I may drop into the forums every now and again.

But I am doing well, thanks for kind thoughts :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The person who brought the mighty Dvärgak to life. Thank you Sylvan <3

3 Likes

Hugs Dvargak with a friendly Forsaken hug!

One of my favorite pieces she has done!

My portrait is still obviously my most favorite piece though :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Best of luck, Sylvan. Hopefully things look up for you

3 Likes

Crushes Hella in a mighty Dvärgak bear hug

Puts on glasses over helmet

I see that.

1 Like

Well im gonna go take my daily walk now. Gotta get that daily exorcise! Also… I need to replace my lungs because I think Dvargak crushed them.

Seeya guys! :smile:

3 Likes