Who wants a Character pic? (on hold)

Do you have a link of all of them I just want to see them if not that’s find I don’t mind scrolling through this thread or maybe you have like a page or something

Draw me like one of your french girls :slight_smile:

/fruit hat
/sexy pose

2 Likes

The first post has all the links… :smiley:

1 Like

Gems like this are just part 115 of 18,219,281,933,282 reasons why I love Sylvan.

2 Likes

Awww, you’re too kind! :blush:

“Sir… we have a problem… the system cannot handle that much CHILL!”

3 Likes

I would love that but the mog I logged out in isn’t the one I want the picture of :frowning:

As I look at the pictures after I right this I realize they are all B&W so now I look stupid haha.

It’s now 67.5875% More chill in here!

Chilldaddy!

https://imgur.com/a/lrXI841

6 Likes

Shaken, not stirred mon.

5 Likes

Well that is really neat artwork, looks great.

3 Likes

Absolutely amazing! Thank you! The martini is an excellent touch. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Your drawing Sylvan did for you looks amazing Chilldaddy.
Chilldaddy secret agent 007 with a license to chill.

5 Likes

Another excellent job as usual, Sylvan.

I don’t think any of us will mind if the drawings do take a while even with file corruptions setting it back. They have such high quality that it’s worth the wait. It does make me wonder if it would take a year or so if everyone posting in this thread theoretically got a portrait. However, good art can’t be rushed.

5 Likes

4 Likes

I got another little surprise in the works… but it’ll have to wait til Monday to see the light of day! :grin:

3 Likes

If you are doing more, I would sure love one of this character! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I am still doing these, so stay tuned! :smiley:

6 Likes

looking forward to it.

2 Likes

Sure if you find the time ol Claustus could use one.

1 Like

I’d like to throw my hat into this ring with this character. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Update:

Well. Due to circumstances beyond my control, I’m going to have to hang up my pen. No idea when I’ll be back.

6 Likes