Who wants a Character pic? (on hold)

Am I in queue to get one as well man?

You’re artwork is really amazing

1 Like

You mean your “prettier than a blood elf” version…? Cooooooooooud beeeeeee? :smiley:

1 Like

Hiya Sylvan! This is Jaylisra nightborne Hunter with Heritage Armor and shoulders that would be difficult. Can you do this character for me? i responded previously in thread #105. This toon is Jahqu my newest AR I love him and i have recently started getting into balance druid and loving it after the Feral nerf coming off Legion into BFA. I know you have a list and in queue your artwork is just absolutely fabulous. #bowspolitely

2 Likes

Ok this is legit. Idk if you can even capture my mage’s face with this mog but if you do kudos for you.

You do what you need to do, dollface! We’ll be here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

wow, we’ve almost hit 750 posts in this thread, that’s amazing.

2 Likes

Sure, why not

No surprise. Sylvan has created a haven from the whiners.

They won’t find us here. They’re virtually mute in here. Hehehe.

1 Like

I want one.

1 Like

If you do hers please draw her juggling or having a big word bubble saying “I love balls!”

3 Likes

Not only was the original comment hysterical, I can’t think of a funnier followup! :rofl:

I just create pretty pictures; YOU guys created the “haven”! :smiley:

speaking of which, Hi Haven, if you’re still here!

Update: Mute is about half done… I am still suuuuuuuuuuuuper busy. :open_mouth:

Somebody bump this please. I may have Mute ready today!

5 Likes

Okay, here’s a bump for ya.

(Zarissa is my alt. I might’ve asked for this character, but I already got a commission of her with my druid.)

htt ps://www.deviantart .com/barn-swallow/art/Commission-Syandria-and-Cassima-606556307

1 Like

Could I get a picture?

Wow you’re such an awesome person for this🐧

1 Like

WoW! Barn Swallow is REALLY good! :open_mouth:

This Troll intrigues me… :smiley:

Thank you!

3 Likes

it’s not a sylvan piece, but it’s still a great piece of character art.

5 Likes

Your art is lovely Sylvan. I’d like one of this girl being a rawry rawrior at your convenience. Just so you know I’m interested :smiley:

2 Likes

I have a really really reeeeeeeeeally long list of requests, that I can’t ever get to all of. Plus, side pic ideas also strike me sometimes. Check back though, I’ll never say to anyone “You’re not ever getting a sketch” :smiley:

5 Likes

I remember when you posted this thread and I just wanted to say that you’re a saint for doing as much as you did. I never asked for one because I saw what it was turning into. :joy:

2 Likes

You’ve made so many nice drawings of others but have you made one of your rogue? She’s so cute ^.^

1 Like