Who wants a Character pic? (on hold)

If you want a reason to draw balls look no further than me

6 Likes

Uh, I’d love one.

I was going for a kind of chibi/manga style. I was originally thinking a little more stylized and simplified but I think this works. I’m glad you liked it! :smiley:

Now, onto Mute! I have a good idea for hers!

3 Likes

Give her a dialogue bubble! I know she must get it all the time, but it would be pretty ironic given her name :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry Mute, it would be pretty funny hehehe.

1 Like

You naughty, naughty dwarf.

What’d I do?

You should google image search our rotting elven lady friend’s name!

Oh lol. I just did.

I had no idea.

MmmmmmHM. Naughty naughty dwarf.

indiscreetly hands Dvargak a pass to his Nightborne Pleasure Palace

1 Like

I’m not going to complain

1 Like

I’ll have to say the new picture of Hella is funny. It also looks funny we now have 2 people posting the image with the Trust 3 rivalry. I wonder if this may inspire an idea for Calaart to be one of those Art Museum Guides in a picture?

I am definitely curious how Mute will look in the new picture. Nice work as always and take your time if it’s needed to get the details you want in it.

2 Likes

Vote for me, I have a beard. Calaart doesn’t.

Cala is definitely in the “queue” but I haven’t even thought of ideas yet… This is very funny… :smiling_imp:

Maybe make that an Ace Attorney picture of both Dvargak and Calaart. Objection!

1 Like

Ha HA, these Trust Level 3 peasants. Just wait until you are like me, and have Trust Level 4.

4 Likes

1 Like

Your pic is well underway… :smiley:

2 Likes

No mortal should have that much power!

Smelly dwarf!

we must put our differences aside for now to defeat this monster!

1 Like

I will fight alongside you you gorgeous Space Goat.

Fenshire has weak arms, you can clearly see it from here.

1 Like

Making good progress on Mute! I’m taking this one a little slower because I want it to come out well. I’m also pretty busy… :roll_eyes:

2 Likes