Who wants a Character pic? (on hold)

Your profile is private, your head portrait looks like your outfit may be cool though lol

I’ve seen that before… I didn’t know that was possible…

Nothing to show today though but Dvärgak is well under way!

1 Like

I literally can not wait…

Thank you <3

(PS:MakemecoolerthanFenshirepleasethankyouverymuch)

2 Likes

1 Like

These are pretty cool, good work

1 Like

I’m kinda late to the party but I’m willing to wait as long as it takes to have a portrait done, if you are still taking requests. :slight_smile:

Oh yay! Fingers crossed! It will go straight into my rpfind…me profile if so XD

Can I change my request to have my favorite cosmetic battle pet biting Withpuppys’ backside while I point and laugh? It’s a 2fer!

I kid. About releasing Teddy on you, the thumbs down is still very, very serious. Gnomes are for cuddles :hearts:

hey, a worgen gotta eat

1 Like

You wanna come to my campfire near Shadowfang Keep? I’ll share my Pandaren with you, I can never finish a whole one by myself.

2 Likes

thats a lot of meat for one person, sure i would like some

2 Likes

I love your look!

1 Like

I would love one if possible, but I understand that you probably have a lot of clients :slight_smile:

I really like your style. I’d be honored to see what you were able to create with my character if you so choose. Here’s some shots from different angles of him currently in Ice Crown, which is basically where he now calls home, with his undead army and menagerie, or on his Wraithcharger, mainly just to get the helm effect captured, since it doesn’t show on the armory.

Imgur

Regardless of whether you choose me, the rest of the ones you have up so far are really amazing, very impressive.

1 Like

That’s a very cool 'Mog. I’m going to work this into the rotation.

2 Likes

Hello! How are you doing today Elf? :smiley:

Doing good. There’s a reasonable chance Mr. Beardy will be done tomorrow! :bearded_person:

2 Likes

I also like your mog muted

:clap:
10/10!

1 Like

Welcome back Sylvan! Cant wait to see Dvargak!

5 Likes

I don’t mind a long wait, but I do hope my chances are high.

crosses fingers and toes

1 Like