Who is your favorite forum poster?

“Are you 64? If I don’t feel old, you shouldn’t?”
/grin
/giggle

1 Like

i’m 35. my hair is falling out. i dont want to be bald. bald men are ugly.

I love the t squad whoever they are!

1 Like

“I feel for you. When I had to do chemo, ALL my hair fell out. I was totally bald, and hated it. And I am a female.”
/understanding smile

3 Likes

yeah but im not even doing chemo.

I love-hate you all. :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Bald men are sexy!

5 Likes

Suffer well sister.

my thinning hair is ugly :frowning:

May I recommend you shave it all off, I’m sure you’ll look a heck of alot more handsome :slight_smile:

7 Likes

NO! also i miss adelphie! I WANT TO FIGHT HER AGAIN! i can’t see what that picture is.

1 Like

I can’t pick a favorite because I like everyone who isn’t being a deliberate jerk.

However, I must confess, I’m very fond of gnomes who give out cookies.

2 Likes

ngl, I always found myself to be doing a good job on the forums…

+1

Didn’t she start the whole blood elves are floozies thing? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Everyone loves Grumbles and Cyndilou. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

she was just jealous of our beauty and butthurt that her race is a bunch of walking freakshows. COME AT ME ADELPHIE! I KNOW YOU CAN READ THIS!

I don’t know any other forum posters. A) you might all be bots. B) you might not exist anyway - certainly, it’s unprovable that you do. C) I don’t pay attention to names.

The correct answer to the OP’s question will always be: me.

Couldn’t agree more.
(And that’s not just because my very sexy hubby is bald.)

3 Likes

You’re beginning to sound like another past poster named Frostscythe who used to have funny banter with Adelphie :grin:

yes your looking at her. adelphie was always butthurt that she was inferior to the blood elves.

1 Like

Shave it? I’m sure you look awesome either way. :slightly_smiling_face: