Who is the human god?

Is it Tyr?

He saved them from extinction and brtought them to what is now known as the eastern kingdoms.

Me, I am god.

I am god I am just in disguise.

9 Likes

Tyr should be, but our knowledge of his actions are so recent that a religion hasn’t really had time to coalesce around him. The dominant religion, at least in Stormwind, appears to be centered around the Holy Light.

1 Like

Basic campfire

12 Likes

As Guildmaster of “Children of Fire”, I approve this message.

1 Like

I don’t think the humans of lordaeron, stormwind, ect have a god. They for the most part worship the holy light which isn’t so much a god as it is a force that has some parallels to the christian god.

5 Likes

Basic campfire is the true Old Gods

The Humans don’t really have a god. Their religion is–as Pinar stated–a belief in a force called the Holy Light. It seems to be something akin to Buddhism in that there’s a great deal open to interpretation, without dogmatic doctrine and rituals. Of course, it’s enough of a formal religion they bothered to build an enormous cathedral in Stormwind around it, so it makes me wonder what exactly the cathedral’s purpose is.

1 Like

Be yogg. He let loose the curse of flesh making the first humans. So he would be god.

The Flying Spaghetti Monster

2 Likes

Azathoth the only true god.

1 Like

I am groot.

Training Priests and Paladins. Or at least that’s where the Paladin trainer hung his hat back when you had to learn your spells from a trainer.

I’m pretty sure the Vrykul just canoed down to the EK. I don’t remember reading anything about Tyr being involved.

Might be new info from the new dungeon opening up on the 15th.

They mostly follow a force known as the “ holy light.” Some also worship Naaru’s like Draenei.

It’s been a minute or three since the last time I read through those quests in Wrath, but as I remember it humans came from vrykul who were all of a sudden having midget babies. The midget babies were ordered killed by … whoever was in charge. Can’t remember the dude’s name. Anyway, someone took charge of spiriting us away.

I also don’t remember who that was.

it’s a fantasy setting. It’s going to have polytheism. Humans believe in the light, which is like the force in star wars. So you don’t have to worship a “person” you can worship a “thing.”

They’ve got multiple, observable “Gods” running around so monotheism doesn’t make any sense.