Who else would rather lick paint off walls than grind anima?

Lick paint off walls?

Depends…what flavor is the paint?

/moo :cow:

1 Like

A lead stomach would be quite the “perk” in our upcoming nuclear winter!

1 Like

Just play something else until the next expansion.

SL will not get any better from here on.

You can stop grinding it and do something you enjoy.

i simply choose not to grind anima

The real shame is I like all those things, just not in this game.

I stick to the schnozzberries myself.

1 Like

Let’s see titanium dioxide and some copper sulfide evenly layered place in a aluminum foil add two wire hooked to a meter place out side and see what happens. yup it works :scream:

Op,are you bored now?

What about that world quest on the ptr where you lick paint off the walls in Darkhaven?

Thats one extreme. But i would rather do anything else. I would not mind grinding it if it was worth my time and i was having fun in game. I did the artifact power grind on 6 alts in legion with my main as well and got mage tower skins for 6 total characters, around 10 specs. Right now the game lacks soul and freedom. So i am out and doing other things.

Mythic plus :slight_smile: and raids

1 Like

its pretty crazy. next hes gonna be telling us he isn’t huffing his daily allowance of glue either.

2 Likes

I farmed 4800 anima today. Licking paint is gross.

May I introduce you to M+? Infinite anima and top-quality gear.

dont ‘grind’. just play the game. it builds up on its own.

2 Likes

Do the lfr’s

I’d rather spend the weekend away on a secluded island with a bunch of Victoria’s Secret models than grind anima.

Lmao, screw this. I’ve been playing everyday since expac launch and have like 40? At most. I don’t know what blizz was smoking when they thought up of the 750 cost but it must have got them high as a kite.

2 Likes

I only have about 190.

The sad thing is, the mogs you get from it aren’t even very good. If you look them up on wowhead, they’re basically crappier recolours of models you can already buy off the anima vendor.

1 Like

Anima is boring. It’s pretty sad how many people quit before fully unlocking their covenants.

Blizzard messed up big time

1 Like