Who else strongly agrees there MUST be a quest line about reviving Arthas' soul or it'd kinda be a big mistake?

What do you want from me? an apology?

What will get you and Doness off my back? Why do I need to do to get you both to leave me alone?

Yes, that’d be a start. An apology can go a long way in getting into people’s good graces.

I am sorry i didn’t tell you to your face that your advances creeped me out and were unwelcomed. I am sorry for just unfriending you. I am sorry for telling my friend that you made me feel icky. I am sorry he took your side.

There? are you happy?

There, now leave me alone.

You know if I wanted to see this type of drama I would be browsing twitter.

2 Likes

Twitter should be burned to the ground if you ask me. It’s a cesspit :blush:

3 Likes

Again, I feel like you’re missing the point here.

How do you picture the average Horde player reacting to this theoretical future update?

Do we have confirmation that Hammerfall has been abandoned? It wasn’t part of the warfront territory.

4 Likes

It’s likely it’s been abandoned now that the alliance lorewise owns the whole zone.

It has its purposes. I mean thanks to it I was able to get replies from Kosak, Metzen, Golden, Ghostcrawler, Matt Burns and even Danuser.

I guess. But they should be using their own dedicated forums for talking to actual players. It’s why I will loathe twitter

1 Like

I looked up the actual information on it, and all I can find is “the Alliance won the warfront.” But the warfront only covers the western half of the zone. Is there anything more that I’m missing?

1 Like

Okay, apology accepted. When people say something you don’t like be sure to tell them instead of playing along and prolonging it. If you told me you didn’t like what I said I would’ve stopped.

I don’t think so. It was more of an assumption on my part really. More speculation than anything. I can’t imagine the alliance would be content with just the capital

I mean Shadow Rising has Horde refugees leaving Arathi.

We all mostly get along here. Lets continue that

I wouldn’t assume it (Hammerfall being abandoned) unless it’s specifically stated somewhere. Pockets of one faction’s influence in a territory controlled by the other faction are not all that rare—see Tiragarde Keep for an easy example.

Does it say they came from Hammerfall, though?

2 Likes

I don’t like you. I never have. I’m sorry you thought I did. from my perspective you were always a creepy guy I had to play it safe with. I’m sorry I lead you on. I thought your initial message was a light hearted joke and I was mortified when you thought me accepting your friend request was more than just an olive branch.

I don’t have any hard feelings against you I just don’t want to have anything to do with you again. I am happy never speaking. I don’t think that I have to earn your forgiveness or your friendship and that’s not something i am going to do. I can survive with just blocking you and ignoring your posts. Can you do the same for me?

That’s fair. If it’s not abandoned than I could see the horde heavily reinforcing it to make sure it doesn’t fall

1 Like

Good for you hun. It’s healthy to have firm boundaries with people.

1 Like

Thank you. It’s hard for me because I do want to give people a chance by I’ve been hurt but these same people, and they don’t get to say that I need to earn their forgivness or friendship. I don’t want it. I don’t need it, I have enough good friends <3 Twitter is helping me because the WoW Twitter sphere is so much bigger and I have friends there too.

1 Like

Welcome. Yeah, you don’t owe anyone anything. People who demand forgiveness but do nothing to actually earn it, are especially undeserving of it or your friendship

1 Like