Who else needs a rework like shadow priest before SL release?

Kul Tirans need to work more.

MARKSMAN HUNTER.

Complete sentence.

4 Likes

windwalker

MM

DH

1 Like

WW, Feral, Guardian (LOL), MM, and Arcane (LOL)

1 Like

Enhance, windwalker, ret paladin, outlaw rogues, feral druids, survival hunters, destro locks, guardian druid, resto shaman, marksmanship, arcane, holy priest, disc priest…

While I’m aware some of those specs got “something” it’s far enough to make for it… currently most of the specs feel like bfa.

2 Likes

I would say demonology Warlock, but I guess some people actually like the way it works. :frowning: I hate it though.

Survival hunter needs to be ranged again. Melee shouldn’t be a hunter thing. If they want a melee pet class just make one.

11 Likes

Dh…

I want a gnome dh…

I agree!

Nerf DH.

I never understood people hating arcane. It feels great. Is it just corruptions messing it up? Arcane missile spam is great, it might not be your playstyle, but I find it greatly satisfying.

Feral is a tricky one as it is 1 / 4 specs druid can play and there are other classes that can fit the same role as feral better.

Nerf High elfs warlocks!!!

Windwalker has a similar problem to Elemental(healing spec is stronger than dps spec up to higher level), healing monks do better damage than windwalkers early on, they even get windfury(extra kicks each time you punch up to 3 times, enhancement windfury only does two hits for 25% of your autoattack xd)

No. In SL there is an egregious amount of GCDS to get thru before you start your rotation.

Unholy has the same problem.

Arcane Mage, Survival Hunter, Havoc DH, Frost DK. Top four that need reworks in my opinion.

Reading some more answers

basically 33 out of the 36 specs needs rework

(except dh’s those got enough reworks for almost 2-3 expansions)

It legit just needs a legion revert with some tuning. Guardian is a Tank with a soak mastery they could at least have better rotational mitigation than just white damage.

1 Like

Maybe its time to turn wow into a hack and Slash rpg.

Classes in hack and slash gane are more balanced

Outlaw rogue. Get rid of roll the bones. Period. I dont want that ability existing. Same with mage and rune of power. I think arcane is massively overdue for an overhaul as well. A dps spec that needs to drink after every fight is not good.

2 Likes

but, i love rune of power. nothing like using my troll racial, rune of power, bloodlust, and doing triple dps of everybody in my group combined mousewheeling arcane missiles.

Why does everybody hate arcane so much, is it just corruptions don’t scale as well with it? is it people that are too used to moving while casting? is it other mage specs not needing to use mana at all? I don’t get it.

All I read there is

skill
gcd
skill
gcd

:-1:

1 Like