Who else needs a rework like shadow priest before SL release?

Enhance shammy got a good rework, now Spriest. Who else? Top three on who’s got next?

Edit: I am reading
Feral
Guardian (too simple, maybe is it supposed to be the BM of tanks)
Balance (feels clunky)
Arcane (which may be getting addressed)
Ret (no more combo points and maybe take away the wings burst window)
Demo (lack of interrupt apart from fel guard)

1 Like

People want a rework for Ww, mage and Dh.

Nerf me plz

feral druid needs work imo.

16 Likes

Enhance got a rework but now does 0 damage LMAO.

Thanks Blizzard !

9 Likes

Havoc, and maybe beast mastery. Contrary to popular opinion I don’t think windwalker needs a rework. Baseline as a spec its great. The flaws come from bad stat scaling and talents being boring.

3 Likes

Guardian Druid needs work badly

13 Likes

based on what I see on the forums, WW, Guardian. i can’t really think of three.

Arcane Mage… I’m tired of pressing Arcane Blast. Missiles and Barrage need to play a bigger role. I want Nether Tempest to be baseline just so I’d have another button to press. It’s too weak to be used as a talent right now.

7 Likes

I am just shocked those stubborn egghead devs actually listened to priest feedback, they were only 3 expansions late no big deal.

I don’t expect miracles twice though :rofl:

You’re playing it wrong, you’re suppose to mouse wheel arcane missiles :confused:

They need to rework elemental, it literally does less damage than resto early on. Lava burst does less damage than lightning bolt, and chain lightning does no damage unless you’re resto.

7 Likes

Enhance and all hybrids deserve to be trash because they can hard-cast heals at people for 4% of their max HP /s

I’m gonna try maining Enhance in Shadowlands for arena no matter how bad they look. I refuse to reroll until I feel the gimptedness firsthand.

2 Likes

Elemental shaman could really use a bit of love at this point.

1 Like

Ret Paladin. There is nothing “holy warrior” about playing a slot machine spec. Current Ret design feels like it should be the Outlaw rotation instead.

WW Monks is awkward as well. I’d put that up for a rework, or at least reassessing Hit Combo.

Destro just needs a new mastery, because “hurr durr random damage between 0 and 28%” is probably the worst most impactful mastery in the game.

Possibly Feral Druid would do with a bit of a look at also.

2 Likes

Kul Tirans need to work more.

MARKSMAN HUNTER.

Complete sentence.

4 Likes

windwalker

MM

DH

1 Like

WW, Feral, Guardian (LOL), MM, and Arcane (LOL)

1 Like

Enhance, windwalker, ret paladin, outlaw rogues, feral druids, survival hunters, destro locks, guardian druid, resto shaman, marksmanship, arcane, holy priest, disc priest…

While I’m aware some of those specs got “something” it’s far enough to make for it… currently most of the specs feel like bfa.

2 Likes

I would say demonology Warlock, but I guess some people actually like the way it works. :frowning: I hate it though.

Survival hunter needs to be ranged again. Melee shouldn’t be a hunter thing. If they want a melee pet class just make one.

11 Likes

Dh…

I want a gnome dh…