Who else has unsubscribed? 5 must for Blizzard, WOW to live

Only 5 things can save Wow and Blizzard from financial ruin. 1 LFR gone 2 LFG gone 3 Free speech and the ability to do whatever we want in the games must be honored. That’s what we pay you for Blizzard. 4 layers/cross realm has to go. 5 Blizzard must ignore ABUSIVE man hating feminatzi woke culture demands. It is as clear as day If Blizzard won’t do those things then we are not giving them any more money. No company has ever survived what they are doing. Blizzard your very small WOKE community will not stay and will not pay. They are already moving on to another target. Either respect your customers rights as individuals to do as they please or loose your customers money. If you are doing anything and I do mean anything other than monitoring the game for cheaters and answering tickets for help like help I am stuck then You have crossed the line. We don’t owe you anything Blizzard. We are the paying customers. You do owe us the game that we paid for many times over. Don’t want to let us do what we paid for? Okay then no more money for you its that simple.

Sincerely a former subscriber.

I’m unsure if you are serious or if this is a meme.