Who asked for this? Please an insight on your reward logic

I think their content production is in chaos, from planning to implementation.

2 Likes

I still think they slap any scrap of an idea they can think of to a wheel, spin it and they all collectively throw darts with various notes attached to them til one lands.

“The dart landed on “Kill an already dead zone because of an issue that didn’t exist.” Alright queue it up team!”
“Wait what about the note on the dart itself?”
“Oh right, the note says “Despite ignoring 6 months of feedback and backlash on the original hotfix.” Ok let’s put the thinking caps down and get our coding caps on!”

I’d love to say “They’re trying.” But past and current “hotfixes” say otherwise.

1 Like

Sometimes I think there is 2 teams working on it at once. Occasionally we will get the good team because they seem to really get it and give us things we genuinely want. Then there is times we get the B team that seems to be made up by people that hate the game and are actively trying to make people upset. Like some of these choices just feel like something a troll would do.

Well, it’s like they only prioritize the seasonal content…It’s like there’s a small team working current content and the other team focus on new expansion but there’s not enough resources allocated to legacy content, rewards…etc.

I’m dissapointed with so many things outside of the seasonal content:

• Rewards issues
  • PvP prestige honor system introduced in Legion and left without changes since BFA pre patch
  • Lack of new BGs for several expansions, next expansion new one finally.
  • Legacy content, buff and encounter fixes
  • Holiday’s changes that don´t provide good replayability
  • Brawlers Guild

Devs should consider improvements to the game more constantly and I tought the council will help with that with a constant interaction for both parties…but its like 80-90% threads by players that are probably ignored.

1 Like

Yeah I totally thought there’d be more back and forth, running ideas by us to pick our brains for thoughts but it’s really they just do what they want and send out hazmat to clean up the mess they made when it could have been avoided if they’d actually use us for our intended purpose.

2 Likes