Who asked for more Val shards?

No frfr, how did we get an Uld QoL change before a teleport to H LK?

1 Like

People asked for QOL changes for all of wrath but Blizzard would do practically nothing until now. It reeks of being done only to rip whatever remaining sub money they can from the dying game before pulling out the life support plug. But they won’t be getting the last laugh when everyone pulls the sub plug in cataclysm.

Edit: Always some people charging in to defend Blizzard and/or cataclysm which most likely wouldn’t have posted otherwise.

1 Like

You’re always a ray of sunshine.

I’m super hyped for Cata! Have been from the start.

4 Likes

There was many QoL changes done in wrath. Jj buff, reduced time to get the legendaries. The fact you could do 10 mans and get normal 25 man loot. The H+ system as a gear catch up mechanism.

I usually dont respond to you but i think you should move on its obvious of your discontent with blizzard but for some reason you continue to use a service they provide.

Also i plan on staying for cata and so is my guild. Thanks for trying to speak for me and them though.

2 Likes

I think it would have been cool if they did it for 10s tbh. I get it wasnt how it was then and legendries should be rare and what not but I dont think anyone really cares all that much about the Val changes.

I have 9 Frags on my Holy Pally from doing pug runs and what not and I will not be looking to finish mine with these changes even though you can get up to 17 per run now 13 being guaranteed if you do all HMs. No one wants to do Ulduar 25 anymore, they ruined any chance of that with scourgestones from dungeons.

1 Like

You hit the nail on the head with your reply- Blizz’s catchup systems made the previous raids obsolete, except if you wanted a legendary. And while Ashkandi-US isn’t the biggest realm, if there are virtually no Uld pug runs that are going all HMs, then I don’t understand how blizzard arrived at the “Inflate Legendary Drops” conclusion. I’m also not trying to harp on Blizz, I’m really just poking at their logic. THEY IMPLEMENTED A FRIGGIN SKIP IN ULD. What’s different?? Idk about difficulty, just change the accessibility to the content like they did for the last 5 phases.

I feel like the changes were made by a group of people who don’t play the game- Light of Dawn is far more attractive than Val’anyr, or getting more scourge stones… or reducing the 5-week Shadowmourne build to 3-Weeks??? I also want to make it clear I don’t mind changes- the game is fun. It’s just silly that they tossed in there some Ulduar updates that not a single mf asked for, post Phase 3.

Its just finish all this WOTLK stuff up add in. Thats it.

I guess I missed it, but they upped the drop on Val shards in Ulduar?

yeah in the weekly reset they:

• made Gammas drop 2 scourgestones per boss
  • increased Val shard drop rate (guaranteed on all hard modes)
  • made SM shards 100% drop rate (with end wing bosses dropping 2 now for 17 total per lockout)
  • and made all 25 heroic end wing bosses drop 2 heroic tier tokens instead of 1.
1 Like

Ah - well seems a bit late for most of this, especially the Val shards…that should have happened at the beginning of ICC.

The additional scourgestone drop is meant specifically for those looking to make new alts and when prepatch hits to allow those making goblins/ worgens or lvling another race with class options to catch up in gear quickly.

Ill use myself as an example im looking to make a goblin DK for cata want to get geared and take some runs at 10 man HLK before cata is released additonal scourgestones and badges will help me with that.