Who are your favorite forum posters?

Gosh, I like so many people. Nui, Thallia, Shadina, Sunzu, Hawkens, Mute, Naughtymoon, Briselody, Gallows, Gaahr, Celebrate, Malgorok, Rosenivy, Herne, Mirasol, Zandrae, Rita, Starla, Qamaits, Simplyred, Autai, Furrfist, Ahnola, Fuzzbutt, Tovi, Wild, Grumbles, Ariel, and Fenelon just to name a few.

I’m sure I forgot many names but I like so many regular forum-goers and recognize a lot of people by their avatars, not their names. :heart::pinched_fingers:t2:

20 Likes

yeah sorry not sure why the name slipped my mind that hard, it’s beak im thinking of

1 Like

Mine as well. Evidently I’m a stingy dwarf.

2 Likes

Shreds, I love how you can be creatively disruptive without being a troll.

Rita is the very essence of Gnomeness. Sweet, friendly, and always positive. I should try to be that way more.

Liadariel, you’ve brightened many a day with your kindness.

Thallia I love the fact that we can be strongly on two opposing sides of a debate and still get along.

Briselody, and Celebrate I haven’t seen in a while, but I miss them.

Kyzera, Penumbrae, Nickeladin, my fellow Lounge lizards and screenshot aficionados.

Thundastahm, you start some of the most helpful and intelligent discussions here. This forum needs more people like you.

Cindilou, RosenIvy, Karat, probably the ones I most remember from way back in the mists of time.

So many others I look forward to seeing when I’m here. Tovi, Mute, Herne, Sunzsu, Grumbles, Herne, Fuzzbutt, Vicktoria, Swarf, Pharazon, Jessail, Annastasi, Maizou, Battlemaster, Honeybowl, Dieliania, Brewa, Kaurmine, Grimoire, Thorland, Beaupeep, Qamaits, Channyn, toe wiggler, Willowbloom, and apologies to anyone who slipped my mind. Don’t take it as a lack of affection. It’s just Sunday mind fog. :heart:

16 Likes

I am my favorite.

5 Likes

Never heard of you. But, you know what? We think alike. I am my favorite too.

2 Likes

You’ll be my second fave, pal.
:bagel:

3 Likes

Vincent, Midare, Autai (spelling?), Grumbles, Shadina and Dreadmoon should be on that list too.

If I didn’t mention you, I probably still like ya, I just known the above a lot longer.

7 Likes

:heart:

5 Likes

Yeah what’s happened to Celebrate? I feel like there’s a definite lack in Celebrate posts lately.

4 Likes

I’m preserving this for posterity purposes XD.

5 Likes

Looks more like most favorite gatekeeper.

I’ll probably update as new ones pop into my head.

1 Like

I don’t get stuck on anyone’s lists anymore. I suppose that happens though when you quit posting consistently for over a year! :laughing:

More beer for everyone. :beer:

4 Likes

7 Likes

blizz does a good job at driving people away

4 Likes
7 Likes

Asmongolds’ new look works for him. With the arm tats and the beard, you can hardly tell he’s bald under that baseball cap.

Wow, who knew you had such a crush on Asmongold :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Huh, that’s neat. Mine are Mortis (never forget), Tovi, Shadina (but they know I just want to hug them), Grumbles (hard not to love Grumbles), and Briselody and Rhielle… huh who would have thought I had a night elf thing going? (not me).

2 Likes