Who are the epic bg leaders that need help?

hey, i really like epic BG premades. i wanna know who their leaders are… so i can use my rescue ability to keep them out of danger.

ty ty :heart:

Me, I’m totally all their leader. Save me. I lead Ruthless Premades, Goat premades, DJL Premades and Auggy Premades.

2 Likes

for just 50 cents a day you can help a child in need

just play divide and conquer and wall off their burst

3% chance you can kill them with a single rescue

2 Likes

trying to coordinate geifing instead of getting your pug groups to work together?
priorities.

Are we asking which leader needs to seek mental help here?

1 Like

A) All of them
B) There is no B or C

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m a bit crazy, I admit it. That’s why I have Foo and Kro to talk sense into me. :smiley:

LOOOOOOOOOOOL IM DED FR BAHAAHAHAHAHA …i cant

Please give them all the love and help you can, I know they will appreciate it!

Bearyfunnyy / Hadrienn
Tyllur
Auggy
Oca / Torturekilla
Ruslan / Wojtek
Androo
Deacon

1 Like

Hello, I am the architect. I created the epic battleground matrix!

1 Like

Is this because you are jealous people actually listen to them versus people just ignoring you when you “try to lead” but eventually lose? You’re one of the rare ones that people from both sides make fun of.

I like how Auggy is on this list when she doesn’t even lead, she just enjoys queueing and healing but apparently she’s now Optimus Prime every BG someone sees her.

6 Likes

I take offense at being on the same line as ocra.

1 Like

whys that??? sounds TOXIC to me!!!

Ahh yes, the classic “we just follow orders” even though you guys insist you don’t do that and you’re just messing around… at least get your stories straight bud

What time do you think you’ll choose to stop being offended?

No rush, take as long as you need.

We will be sure to help you at anytime, just let us know.

Glad you liked it! Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.