Whizbang Spawning Fixed

I got the belt, pet, and hat today so you should be able to keep farming…

Can we get this fixed next please : No Traveler's Log credit for Whizbang

1 Like

I got the toy on my first run today, and the mount on my second.

1 Like

Ive killed the boss over 40 times on another account no bag no mount no toy no pet. This should be 100% drop rate on a event that will never come back around. If they can make doomwalker on WoWs anniversary drop it 100% the mount and toy then this needs to be 100% since it will never be back again.

2 Likes

Are you in a group when you do this event? If so, you may want to not join a group.

Also, Valdrakken is probably the best area to do this event as it seems least populated therefore less lag.

Check your bags to see if you have 7 or more wild cards. If you do, you can go up to a hearthstone table and play a couple of them, getting them down to about 5 or 6. That way, they won’t interfere with your ability to get loot.

If you have 10 or close to 10 wild cards in your bags, you won’t get loot is what I’ve heard from so many others so I’ve been playing a couple of wild cards near the tables before the event, keeping my count at about 5.

Dr. Doom/Dr. Boom is the one that gives you loot. You can tag the other 2 that show up 1st if you want but make sure you tag Dr. Doom/Boom before he dies.
On my warlock I used rain of fire. Made it easy. GL.

I have yet to see Whizbang >.> out of all the time I have been doing these things.

He is up in the air, he starts the event.

1 Like