[Whitemane] Working hard for AQ War Effort!

The guilds you’re trying to screw over here already have their scepter holders ready to go. All speeding it ahead at this point, after we’ve already missed the first tuesday is achieving is screwing over the smaller guilds who may be closer to finishing but lacked the manpower/mega coalitions.

we dont care… we just dont want wait another 3 month just for them to have more mounts

U can Keep farming BWL and not touch TAQ once we open the gate.

nah, the scarab farming and war effort drama is half the fun. when the gates open, thats all gone. again, whats the rush?

So, we need to wait for ur mount??

i’m not even farming a mount, bro.

I missed out on the drama. Anyone got cliffs?

Also, how are war efforts looking?

Thank you also to these guilds for creating a community of GDKP guilds that are heavily involved in RMT. Thanks for opening the gates asap so that more GDKPs can be run in AQ to further increase profits of gold sellers that launder gold and sell gear through these aformentioned GDKPs!

Sell a player gold, invite them to your GDKP, they bid on gear with this bought gold, then they buy more gold for more gear, sell them back the gold you got from them in the GDKP, profits all around!

Sir this is Taco Bell and the gates aren’t opened.

I thought Whitemane was the biggest, best server

You guys are really disappointing me

We are almost there. It should take one or two more days to complete all the turn-ins!