[Whitemane] Working hard for AQ War Effort!

The Asian (Chinese) community is working hard to open the AQ gate as soon as possible.Tens of thousands items have been turned in! However, we could not complete everything singlehandedly. We are hoping that more hardcore guilds could carry the event. It would also be great if casual guild could farm a small amount of turn-ins.

Opening the AQ gate is one of the most exciting events in the whole lv60 Warcraft world. Please contribute and have fun!

2 Likes

The alliance has turned in about 20% in two days. Hope the horde side can join us together to speed up the process. We all look forward to AQ 40

its ok you still wont beat us

What percentage are you guys at total?

the horde side is at 68% getting to 70

Oh you guys are almost there! We’re sitting at 20% total, of course we have 1/5th the population so there’s that

a few major guilds from whitemane alliance are contributing to the war efforts.

We are trying to speed up the process. The issue is that a few major horde guilds want to farm the bug mount, so they are not really contributing to the war efforts.

men somoene would need to pay me real money for me to actually farm so someone can run around with a insect mount.

Am helping opening the door free of charge. The goal is to open the door so all can raid and get loot. The guy on is bug mount dont exist to me.

For Whitemane!

Imagine caring about scarab lord.

we only care about TAQ lol

Peak cringe server. Going to have some sick mount-offs though - just cost you a couple weeks of pontential BiS-loot for the entirety of the game.

The real mount is Gladiator mount in TBC, scarab lord mount doesn’t even fly

A few degenerate cross faction colluding guilds have monopolized world bosses for the entire servers history… Those same guilds have now already also cost us a lockout on aq, delaying so some randoms can get a useless and ugly mount. Then those same alliance guilds have the audacity to make horde alts and mass tell spam horde asking to get carried to a gate opening while they farm bug parts.

Imo those guilds can pound sand and do the entirety of the turn ins themselves.

Those guilds’ officer are trying to kidnap the whole realm for their ugly bug mount.

thats why we are urging everyone to turn in supplies to give them a giant F in the face

I’d rather sell the mats on the AH and profit off people trying to either open the gate, or starve the resources meant to open the gate.

I like gold more than I like either side of this fence.

sell them pls

I don’t understand the rush. Not like this is gonna happen again any time soon. In 4 months we’ll be sick to death of aq. Why speed the event to a hasty end?

oh right, because the Old turtles community has never cared about the rest of whitemane in any way whatsoever.