Whitemane Layers When?

Just ignore Shadow and Intruder like I have. They literally troll every single post they can on the forums because they have nothing better to do. It’s like a second job for them. The more they are ignored the funnier it is. These forums are probably the closest to human interaction they get.

1 Like

You can’t say #NoChAnGeS when a classic server never had the capability of getting to the population size that whitemane and some of the other larger servers are. Vanilla never had giant mega servers. If you want #NoChAnGeS then the large servers should have never been a possibility in the first place. So really, you’re just a troll.

3 Likes

It’s really weird, the reason a lot of Whitemane (and other large servers) posters are on the forums is because they’re stuck in queue. But, these people on low-medium population servers are here… why?

I do wonder why they’re so upset that bigger servers have unique issues they’d never have to deal with, and at the people who are on these servers asking for real solutions and dialogue.

1 Like

4 1/2 hours in Q today… Q times are getting worse each night please do something about this mess

1 Like

6 hours, still wondering w e n the queue will e n d

1 Like

I queued remotely while I was at work, and I honestly didn’t expect to play tonight. I close, so I can be up a bit later, but I’ll only have a bit of time to play regardless. I’m at 521 with a 30m estimate, so it’s not the worst.

1 Like

They are attempting to bait people into transferring (Hopefully to their dead realm) when it’s doing the exact opposite, double down on staying on Whitemane. The way I see it if you have no queue but are so bored you can constantly troll on the forums, your server sucks. Im busy with content from the moment I login until I decide Im done for the day on Whitemane, we have incredible drama, lots of sandbox, tons of PvP, groups for anything are easy and nearly instant to form and I really enjoy it. Most of them are more salty they cant transfer TO Whitemane than we about the 6+ hour queues. We have 6 hour queues and dont want to leave, that speaks volumes for the fun that our server is.

90% of this queue problem is bots, 1000’s of them, if the bots get actioned queues will vanish instantly. There is a professional botting campaign being done against Whitemane after character creation was unlocked hence the massive queues. We could probably all transfer off and Whitemane would still be listed as Full, full of bots.

Layering is a partial solution to the real problem, a lack of action against bots. Blizzard cannot keep doing these 6 month ban waves because in the time it takes Blizzard to ban several thousand accounts they made enough money to simply remake and reroll in an endless vicious cycle.

4 Likes

Yep. I refuse to leave my server just because it’s got problems. If Blizzard actually fixed those problems, I guess the people telling us to transfer would be immensely salty.

Yep, banning the bots would go a long way. I truly do wonder why Blizzard continues to do their ban waves, they have to know it’s not effective. Honestly, as bad as it is, I feel like they intentionally do something that isn’t very effective. It gives the illusion of action, that they’re taking care of the problem, while still making a huge amount of money off of these botters.

3 Likes

Therein lies the core of the problem. Their numbers look good. If they continue the cycle then they can keep making tons of money which is unfortunately why I believe we will just be relayered so they can continue to do the above without losing their human playerbase.

2 Likes

It’s just upsetting. I can’t speak for other people, but I started having faith in Blizzard (at least Classic’s team) because of Classic. Then I’m faced with the harsh reality of what they still answer to with this whole thing, especially the bots.

2 Likes

#nOcHaNgEs

Maybe because you guys are spamming the forum with thread after thread complaining about queues. Because Blizzard literally warned you all that Whitemane would have queues before Classic even launched, yet you chose to play there anyway.

Oh, and Grobbulus isn’t medium population. It has had queues early on and again a month or two ago when a bunch of Alliance guilds transfered over before Blizzard locked the server. You know what I did? I acted like an adult and dealt with it instead of running to the forums to cry about the choice I made.

I’m losing a whole lot interest in spending money on this game if I have to wait in 4 hour queues.

It’s your fault for paying for a subscription to a game that is plagued with bots and run by a company that stubbornly refuses to do anything about it. Why don’t you just transfer to a different game with no bots?

it’s your fault to reply to a post that has nothing to do with you. Why don’t you just mind your own business?

I was being sarcastic, fam. I agree with you that bots are a problem.

All good! Bots are ruining the game!

We did it fellow Whitemane friends :slight_smile:

Shadows, Intruder and Gruumsh punching air rn on their dead realms :joy:

2 Likes

Have either one of them posted anything since Blizzard’s big announcement a few hours ago?

How about now?