White/Grey items showcase

I’d really like to see what people are doing now that white/grey items are moggable. If you have a set that has used some of these items could you please post here so I can admire them? Thanks.

3 Likes

I have a few I have done so far.

My bank alt, Bloodsail Admiral Pirette

One of my other Rogues (Saldora) – though only her chest piece is grey – but I am liking those harnesses.

My Monk, Saem

Another bank alt, Karassa – ready to kick back and relax with a glass of wine

My Orc Monk dreams of living in Silvermoon one day

My Undead Priest bank alt, Akupunkture

5 Likes

Yesterday’s project was this toon, for the panda plate and swords! No, I hadn’t played a panda before, lol.

5 Likes

(Another toon here.)

I tried to fill out the Thug outfit to make it look like a full set.

I want to see what I can do with the various new colors of brigantine mail on a shaman or hunter.

3 Likes

I didn’t even know that harness existed but now I have to go get it. The one Saldora is using.

1 Like

Vendor is next to the bank in Valley of Honor.

1 Like

Here’s my understated Brigandine look. I tried to post on a couple other toons last night, but the armory wasn’t refreshing.

edit: I might need to do a bunch of screenshots. Also, thanks to Prayermonger, I want to scour the AH for the cultist pieces.

2 Likes

I’m a huge fan of the Twilight Cultist set that used to drop from Twilight Cultist in Silithus. Unique shoulder model and and purple color of the Horde HWL robe. Turns out the items haven’t dropped since Legion, but luckily I had a set on saved in my bank all these years.

4 Likes

That set is a huge flex. I’m a lil jealous.

2 Likes

I’ve been wanting to use the interlaced cowl, for a while. I got to use the matching robe as a bonus!

4 Likes

I’ve had the Spider Web robe in my bank for a while–snagged it on an AH a long time ago.

(The thumbnail for this toon has not refreshed, but armory has, finally.)

4 Likes

I’m still waiting for them to add weapon class to the Darkmoon Sword (aka Foam Sword) and the Argent Tournament Lances.

Edit: I also thought they’d change more items into cosmetic instead of just changing one line in the code to transmog=yes. pretty sad

After this many years and with so many other games being so open with transmog, I dont understand why Blizz still sticks so strictly to the NO FUN ALLOWED option

5 Likes

It appears Blizz is doing the rollout slowly considering even some holiday sets are only half working. https://www.wowhead.com/news/transmog-restrictions-lifted-on-certain-holiday-items-331153

Cant have bunny ears though, or the world will come to an end. Its okay for cloth users to run around skimpy / half naked, but bunny ears? Thats too much!
Just imagine a world where a full plate wearing warrior dons bunny ears before battle, clearly we must forbid it!

2 Likes

What i have on :wink:

4 Likes

I love my Panda. I have Panda warrior alt too. I still held onto some of the old vanilla MOP pandaren start area whites,:heart: I cant wait for them to finally do their racial armor set.

2 Likes

Oh yes definitely dope mog too btw

1 Like

Glad im finally able to mog the belt. Love my Panda​:heart::100:

3 Likes

Lovely belt!

The shoddy chain is a new way to put together a scarlet set.

4 Likes