White Dragonflight

I forget which book it was but back when Kadagar was Medivh’s apprentice he saw a vision on the past when Agewynn confronted the Avatar of Sargeras. During that battle a flight of white dragons assisted her in defeating the Demon legions that were being summoned but were also wiped out.

It was apparently the spilling of their blood that provided the Demons enough magic to summon the avatar.

1 Like

I’ve never played Starcraft so the DC Raynor is the only one I know. I figured Kyle might be too much of a give away.

In a cross over comic between Green Lantern and the Trek Kelvin Timeline, the White Lantern is Spock as Nekron knowing how he was defeated last time made Kyle Raynor his first target.

That was pretty much before they codified the Dragonflights in lore. Kind how like the main character in Dr. Who wasn’t defined as a Time Lord until the Troughton era.

However we also have dragon flights that aren’t lead by an aspect. So there isn’t anything currently in game or out that makes it non canon.

It would be nice if blizzard actually made a place for the other flights not just the ones that have aspects

As I’ve mentioned before there have been multiple teams of chef making this stew and nothing is left of the original Blizzard North crew that started it all.

So many things invented by the original crew have been swept aside by the people that replaced them.

Blizzard North never worked on Warcraft. They were the creators of Diablo and even then, most of the story stuff was handled by main Blizzard.

1 Like

I want to know why Blizzard North was so good with the first 2 diablo games but every development studio that popped up in the years after that was primarily staffed by ex BN devs sucked.

Out of the 3 studios I know of that were “successors” to Blizzard North, 2 didn’t release anything before shuttering, and one made Hellgate:London

man hellgate london was great, i really need to go back and play that again.

What other flights? If you’re thinking about the Netherwings, they are just corrupted Blacks who are dependent on the Twisting Nether so they can’t ever enter Azeroth.

Right now technically none of the flights are led by a true aspect since the end of Cataclysm.,

well yes Netherdrakes should be invited to the Island, don’t know where you’re getting your information from that they are dependent on the Twisting nether. However they do age quickly and the other flights should be trying to help them with that.

We also have the storm drakes which seem to have been forgotten about. which could have been a really interesting inclusion into the current story.

As well as they white flight i’ve mentioned previously.

even having a reformed twlight or chromatic dragon would have been nice.

I find any of them far more interesting than the other flights.

The only proper flights are those dragon lines created by the Titans.

The storm drakes are part of the primalist rebellion, led by the Storm-Eater herself.

And the white flight seems to have been retconned out of existence. There’s no mention of it outside of the Aegwynn story, certainly not in WOTA.

Might be a hot take, but they probably needed Blizzard HQ to keep them focus and hold them to a standard. Though, Blizzard would go on to fumble Diablo 3 all on their own so who knows.

im talking about the ones on the broken isles.

Nether drakes are an offshoot of the black dragon flight they should still feel the call of the isle. I mean if Sabellian felt the call from outland they should have.

Again I would like a mysterious white dragon flight that they could flesh out with some lore.

We do have an albino drake as a mount. They could use that as a jumping off point to expand white drakes into a full fledge flight. One possibly native to the mountains of say the Dragon Isle