White, Black, and Red Hair Colors and etc for Void Elves

The spamming of these topics at this point is unreal.

3 Likes

I still don’t get why folks are opposed to it. If their skin didn’t get voided out why would their hair have to?

I don’t even play elves. it’s just a silly thing to be against. lol

8 Likes

I’m not against Void Elves getting like dead white or jet black haircolors but there didn’t need to be another thread about it given there’s already multiple ones going about Void Elf customization options it’s just spam at this point.

1 Like

If you don’t want to play a void elf so much the horde is waiting for you.

3 Likes

I want blonde and brunette hair colors for void elves, and a hide tentacle option. If their skin can look normal, then their hair should be able to look normal as well. There is no way a void ritual would just affect the hair and not the body. It’s silly not giving void elves natural hair at this point.

1 Like

If you want to discuss customization for Void Elves, this thread is waiting for you:

1 Like

give an inch, take a miiiillleeee

1 Like

This thread is spam. There are already two other major threads for this.

1 Like

If everyone is posting about it, there is a reason behind it. People really want these natural customization options for void elves.

1 Like

I think the community wanting to turn void elves into high elves is cringe as hecc

but i think white and black hair for void elves should be a thing

5 Likes

Honestly yeah, giving them skins ia half-way measure that only serves to make them “blood elves but worse” given they have way les options overall. A race shouldn’t be an obvious downgrade from another.

What makes them worse? Is it just the smaller pool of options?

Cause they all AR’s are just worse.

• Less customization options overall
  • No paladins, no DH
  • Need to be unlocked to play

So all AR’s are whatever race but worse then?

Don’t get me wrong, if that’s your opinion that’s your opinion.

Just trying to understand.

I understand wanting customization, but there is a point where if you want to just play a blood elf you should just make one…

1 Like

Well, blood elves don’t have jet black or bone white hair… or blood red, for that matter.

So if that’s your concern, this one counts as differentiating void elves and blood elves.

Seriously, void elves should have black hair like some of their NPCs. Blood elf hair colors tend to have pale high lights, including their black one, and the black hair on the void elves wandering Stormwind is a fairly different color.

1 Like

meh? /10characters

This, I wish I could give you a million hearts because it’s the truth.

1 Like

Yesss i hope blizz gives us black and white hair. Getting normal skin colors and blonde hair would be way to close to blood elves, but I think a pure black and a pure white would be so cool.

1 Like

Oh Jesus Christ, it’s never enough is it? There are so many flippin’ threads on this, why the hell are you guys spamming this topic and showing zero courtesy for your fellow forum goers? Make a flippin’ megathread if you want this so bad so you can stop spamming this.

3 Likes