Whining in a horde loss

I so wish I could hear their confused whining and subsequent death rattle in a loss.

2 Likes

It’s mostly goes like this

‘Damn Mercs beat us again ‘

:joy:

6 Likes

It’s usually this

• scrub DPS!
  • wtf, alliance healers actually HEAL!!!
  • typical Horde BS!
  • We’ve lost 6 in a row. horde sucks!
  • Ally get everything spoon fed to them! Against overwhelming odds is crap
  • NOOBS!
11 Likes

I think you may be projecting your own Alliance experience onto the Horde. There is very little chat on the Horde side (win or lose).

2 Likes

I wish I could give more likes!

BG chat after losses is when you see Narcissistic Personality Disorder in full bloom.

5 Likes

Pretty much this lol… Why read or type? Just at the game :roll_eyes: I honestly type nothing other than “2 Inc mine” or some jazz… Who cares if others are being monkeys.

1 Like

As someone who mercs frequently, i can tell you alliance is way more toxic in a loss.

4 Likes

Those moments when you see someone from the other team pause, gain a deserter debuff, and then dematerialize: priceless.

4 Likes

Don’t let the Alliance crybabies know, they’ll just feel inferior.

Wow, horde must suck during the time you play.

^gif inspired by British dudes with slightly hairy chests

Not sure what the contributing factors are but when I play Alliance dominate in every random BG. For easy one shots I merc and the ally chat is surprisingly toxic. That’s where I hear the racist crap and the ragequitting when things go poorly.

Now if I could just get this brawl done without the enemy team setting up a chain of 5 life-gripping priests since I can’t merc it.

just played Horde bg @ 120 as healer and a few went to LH and a few to WW and of course ally all went to ww and wiped them out then went and took back LH and Horde lost. I feel like many players are idiots with no idea about strategy… just wander around and try to take bases and NEVER stay to defend.
Is this because school is out??

Lol what? Ridiculous

It is the same on either faction.

Horde only wins in prime time …

It is the same on either faction.

You really like the short priests, don’t you?

Of course. Power and good looks are inversely proportional to height.

1 Like

It’s not the same on either faction for certain times of day.