While you guys are patching

the world quest in AK spawn wasy t oslow after wipingthe map i now get one back a zone a day maybe 2 once in a while 2. buying the recipes for crafting with your soul Bound crafting Materiels you use to raise your sub spec …that’s just wrong, you guy have to let go of trying to control the flow of gear the stuff is only good for 3 months then you release a new season, a new recipe modifier’s etc… please convert recipes to the faction curency kej or res. crystal …hell even crests would be more fair …and lastly i would ask that you make a dungeon tutorial that teaches line of sight pull. Using your defensives …and interrupts… and make it mandatory to que for anything above a follower dungeon . otherwise loving the xpac delves are awesome dungeon are tough but fair good job :slight_smile:

The WQs in general don’t spawn nearly enough. I used to love chilling out and ticking WQs off the map Legion through Shadowlands, but then in Dragonflight, a bunch of people with no self-control whined about how they felt “compelled” to do them and ruined it for the rest of us