While we're waiting, a good sign!

In Kaivax’s post Here:

Posted an hour ago as of the posting of this thread, I found this!

“when WoW Classic launches later this summer.”

Be rest assured good people, this should quell all doubts you may have! This is positive proof that we should be able to get past login queues by the last week of September! :smiley:

If you want a giggle, he also edited out comments from whomever approves his posts. Here’s what was taken out:

Suggestion: The “for people who show an unwavering love” part feels a little exclusionary – our messaging has been that it’s also for people who never had a chance to try the original. Suggestion to address that, plus some add’l edits that cascade from that.

There are only two games – WoW and WoW Classic.

Suggest adding “the game” here so this isn’t misunderstood to mean “active game time” is not available to Veteran/Starter accounts.

Assuming we are keeping “Veteran” as an internal term.

You only get the inventory slots if you have the Authenticator AND SMS Protect. I moved it to the end so it could cover both and was a little more explicit in how you get them – never know, someone might not be aware!

I think it might be worth highlighting that WoW Classic’s design inherently is built around trying to figure out how to complete a quest, an enemy, or where to go – sorta suggesting these “problems” are not a bug, but a feature, Suggested reworking for that.

Chat violations require a right click of the chat line, but cheating and name violations can be reported through the character portrait as well.

Calling out the undelete restriction on WoW Classic PvP realms.

Do we need the general “WoW Classic support is limited” line here? Suggest cutting it, since it’s not necessary when talking specifically about our scam policy, and as a blanket/general statement it undermines confidence in some of the above policies.

I moved a couple of things around as it seemed to work better when discussing the stipulations. We used to receive a lot of contacts about loot distribution with the raid leader swapping looting methods before the last boss, taking all the loot and leaving. Using Raid Leader instead of Master Looter gives us a little more wiggle room. The MS > OS and section feels a little light, but outside of discussing how to draw up a contract, it should work.

1 Like

Kaivax has been good to us around here, I had to give him a little flak :slight_smile: