Which zone in Shadowlands has the most ally players?

Hey y’all. A friend and I want to do some world pvp, so we were wondering which zone is most populated. Thanks and have a good day.

Maldraxxus seems to be the “go-to” zone for WPVP.

Also its not the zone, its the phase.

Yo, Tevon. Ask jhologian here to show you the exploit cheat he and his guildies were using yesterday to gank players in Maxx. Grab a pineapple cushion and hide in the wall when you get attacked so other players can’t kill you. Just don’t log off and hide for a few hours like this guy does after he dies. There’s a video stream somewhere on twitch of some chain gripping by a bunch of death knights who pulled one of his guildies way out away from the wall so he couldn’t run and hide into it. When his health was at about 2% he DC’s lol. Classic and hallmark. Tries to disconnect in order to save face. Lol.

Hey jholagian, How about the zone / phase where you use the pineapple cushion Cheat / exploit to hide in the wall in Maxx so people can’t kill you. Plenty of videos and streams posted yesterday of you and your guildies clearly using a Cheat/ bug / exploit to gank players. Then when alliance shows up, you run away fleeing into the wall. Classic. I like the part where you log off and quit after being owned and killed. Please continue your meaningless campaign over there. People on Area 52 are getting a real kick out of you guys. Atb.

Ah another fan, thanks man. I also love you how make countless alts and whine, I don’t think you killed me once but I do love it when fans speak up, and btw, We port out not DC. Why would I let you kill me? Look how mad it made you, literally came to the forums to find me.

Oof somebody’s mad.

I like the part where everyone gets res sickness. We have tons of clips of that. If you want to kill us, just click on the cushions and follow us. They’re for you. Also, we port out, not DC.

1 Like

YIKES! Someone sounds a little upset :sob::sob:

I’d like to see proof or your just fake news.

1 Like