Which Zandalari troll Loa gives more dps for frost dk?

I’ve been using embrace of Kimbul for awhile now on my frost DK.

Would embrace of Pa’ku give more dps because of it’s synergy with the (4) piece armor set bonus?

I wouldn’t really say any of them give off “more dps” I see it more as a helping hand, not even that really. I don’t really see any benefits with the LOA. But I’d recommend paku or whatever the thing is called, the one that gives off crit.

One thing I will say is that, if you’re struggling with your DPS and thinking your LOA is a problem, then I can assure you that it isn’t. I’d recommend you look up DPS guides, because LOA’S don’t play much a major factor.

1 Like

way to make crazy assumptions…

1 Like

What do you mean? I wasn’t being rude.

1 Like

Since the above replies are useless, let me actually answer the question:

Paku. In both ST and AOE superior to all the others (this is the case for pretty much all classes).

Check out the website Bloodmallet for an indication on how much DPS each race does for your class (and much more).

1 Like

The crit one (paku?) is the best one in Sims…but the movement speed one is BiS imo.

All of them give such marginal dps… Like +12dps or something crazy low, where as 5% move speed is pretty sick for DK. With various speed stats on gear, the speed cloak enchant, and the speed SL gem I got my DK up to +23% passive move speed.

But because all of them are insignificant, just use which ever one you like.

1 Like