Which type of Magic is most powerful?

I’d say fel/void>light>rest.

Fel is the strongest

Illidan in game says fel is more powerful than arcane, and arcane is pretty powerful.

Take your pick
ORDER: Arcane magic, everything must go according to plan/calculations
CHAOS: Fel magic, destroy everything
LIGHT: Everything must follow our way or be destroyed
VOID: You think you have a choice, but you’re just dancing in my palm
DEATH: Shadow magic, enslave everything forcefully
LIFE: Nature magic, maybe everything will ignore us and we’ll trive

No matter how you look at it, light is meant to be opposing death, not void, chaos was probably the only one that had a chance against the void

TLDR: We’re screwed cause we destroyed the only thing that can oppose the void because we don’t like their method

Chi magic is the most powerful.

You nerds didn’t even know that Pandaria was down there—chi.

1 Like

I believe fel is the most powerful.
it’s easy to use, the trade off is that it’s even more addictive than arcane, and warps the mind of its user.

one of (if not the) most powerful object in the universe is the scepter of sargeras, a fel staff.

Anything arcane can do fel can do better.

All that said, it seems like we haven’t seen the true potential of light and void yet.

The really glittering kind.

More glitter = More Power.

Elemental!

Yeah I corrected my pairings a bit further down my post.

The most powerful magic is the magic with the most power behind it.

Fel Magic being the most powerful and Highly Unstable, most Warlocks nullify it with Arcane and Death Magic to make it safe for them to use.

Fel is highly Destructive in nature, I do believe Demonic beings could utilize Fel at it’s full potential.

Light/Holy: One Magic source I am not really fond of; due to most wielders of it in lore being a Mary Sues. The Light appears to be a seemingly apex Magic source that roams the Great Dark, so called benevolent and protects most whatever it deems as “Life” throughout the cosmos.

A magic source abominable in nature, allows most to cheat Death by rising their fallen comrades from the dead, unnaturally prolong one’s life and makes them immune Death itself. (Explains why a Paladin in crappy gear would destroy not one but two fully geared Unholy Death Knights in a arena match during the days of WotLK, counter each other my posterior.)

Shadow : Commonly used for inflicting immense amount pain, countering spell casters and Paladins by psychological damage rarely most recover from.

Shadow magic could painfully separate one’s soul from a mortal’s body, inflict disease and even reanimate the Dead. It’s consider very dangerous to use and forbidden for Mages; due to a minor inconvenience which in Dalaran; which lead to the Rise of the Scourge.

Void Magic: Is Vampiric energy source which finds strength in entropy, appears to be sentient and manipulative in nature, as well as the polar opposite to light, it is something completely absence of all Light, while the Light could burn those, the Void could painfully freeze those. When Void Magic comes to mind, I do think of Shadow Magic on steroids.

It takes a well calculated mind to use and any emotional distractions results in the downfall one’s sanity. Those half truths could warp someone’s love for another into a twisted obsession, one’s fear into anger, and one’s anger to a blinding hatred.

Although Fel Magic may have the most destructive force, all magic source heavily depends on the Mind of the Wielder, even a class who utilitize a cheesy magic source like Rune Magic/Runic Energy could be really overpowered when given a creative mind.

Kitty Lightning > all others.

2 Likes

Actually it is more:

ORDER: Arcane Magic, Everything must go according to plan/calculations and all lesser beings crushed and burned beneath my feet.
CHAOS: Fel Magic, Throw everything into Chaos by sowing discord or smashing things.
LIGHT: Holy Magic, Everything must follow our way or be destroyed to preserve the true reality.
VOID: Shadow Magic, Destroy all reality!
DEATH: Necromantic Magic, Bring back the souls of the dead!
LIFE: Nature Magic, Spread and eat everything!

The Void is opposed by Light. Death is opposed by Life…

1 Like

No one can stop Death!

Paladin with Ashbringer says Hello.

I’ll go with Prismatic.

Arcane/Fire/Frost combined, like Khadgar uses sometimes.

If played to it’s potential imo Shadow.

Power is power. The colour of the magic is just flavour and texture.

1 Like