Which Trinkets Should I Use for My Fury Warrior?

I know this kind of depends on the situation, but I’m torn between 4 of my trinkets. I currently have:

Old Warrior’s Soul (ilvl 246)
The First Sigil (ilvl 265)
Scars of Fraternal Strife (ilvl 272)
Overwhelming Power Crystal (ilvl 272)

I had previously been using Old Warrior’s Soul and Overwhelming Power Crystal. However, when I sim it with RaidBots, it tells me to go with Scars of Fraternal Strife and The First Sigil. I feel as though I’ve take a big hit in primary stat with Scars of Fraternal Strife and I can’t really tell if it’s been worth it. Also, replacing Old Warrior’s Soul seems to have messed with my DPS a bit.

I’ve read lots of people being unhappy with the Scars of Fraternal Strife trinket, but I’ve also been told its very powerful and worth taking the massive primary stat hit. I guess I’m not seeing it. Does anybody have any feedback, suggestions, etc.? Just trying to maximize DPS and make sure I’m using the best stuff.

Thanks in advance!

Overwhelming Power Crystal + First Sigil
Or if you don’t want 2 on use trinkets: Old Warriors Soul + First Sigil

Fraternal Strife just doesn’t seem as potent as it should.

1 Like

Yeah, I was leaning that way, but the Scar trink just seems so tempting. I really wish they’d fix it. I’ll probably just go back to OPC and First Sigil and see how that works out. Thanks for the tip.