Which Super Squirt Strat for you?

So as we are in a Super Squirt Day event, I am curious which strat you use. Having recently found one that allows leveling 2 pets at a time with no risk, I tested it against my single pet method during a regular Squirt and they were about the same. The 2 pet strat took twice as long but you also leveled twice as many pets so it came out as a wash really, just a preference really and what I am using now. With it being Pet Week as well, the 2 pet strat is actually 1 battle faster.

With both food buffs and the safari hat it works out to:

1 Pet Strat works out to 2 fights. 1-20 and then 20-25
2 Pet Strat works out to 3 fights 1-14, 14-21, 21-25 for both pets

My 2 Leveling Pet strat is:

Lost Limb - 1,2,1 Speed >301 S/B (S/S too weak)
Leveling Pet - Any
Leveling Pet - Any

1- Empowering Strikes
2- Empowering Strikes
3- Bash

Tyri comes in

4- Empowering Strikes
5- Death Grip

Deebs comes in

6- Empowering Strikes
7- Empowering Strikes
8- Empowering Strikes

<Deebs dies, Tyri Enters>

9- Empowering Strikes

<Tyri dies, Puzzle Enters>

10- Bash
11- Empowering Strikes
12- Empowering Strikes
13+Pass until Lost Limb is in undead phase (~2-3 rounds)

undead phase - Empowering Strikes

Puzzle Dies, Lost Limb Dies and both leveling pets share exp.

My Single Pet strat is:
Enchanted Broom - 2,2,2
Leveling Pet -
Weebomination - 1,1,1

1 - Sweep

<Swap Leveling Pet In/Out>

2 - Windup 1

3 - Cleave until Weeb STARTS a round in Undead Phase with 18 health (should kill both backline) then use Corpse Explosion which kills him for good

Swap in Enchanted Broom

4 - Windup 2

Puzzle is left with 40ish health but DOT from Corpse Explosion kills him

Win

3 Likes

This is the one I made:

3 Likes

I know about the food buff for the pet treat. What is the other one?

1 Like

Could they be referring to the Lesser Pet Treat & the Pet Treat?

I know that both are mentioned in the Powerleveling Guide on Xu-Fu (under Tips, Tricks and Hints - Increasing the Experience section): https://www.wow-petguide.com/Guide/44/Powerleveling_Guide

1 Like

If you have the Safari Hat, don’t need any Pet Treats to get a level 1 pet to 25 in two Trainer battles during Pet Battle Week. Without hat, a Lesser Pet Treat will make up for it.

5 Likes

Thanks for the info. I have always used the Safari Hat and a Pet Treat. Thought you were supposed to do both?

1 Like

Boneshard/Enchanted Broom.

6 Likes

This is the fastest I’ve found:

Ravenous Pridleing and Widget the Departed

3 Likes

Honestly I use Enchanted Broom and Weebomination Cleave spam to kill Diablo and Tyrael, then Broom finishes Puzzle. It probably isn’t the fastest but it is one of the most braindead ones, which I find comforting.

2 Likes

i have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many to do, so finding a 2 pet at a time strat is pretty nice! Luckily we have another Super day in April as well(18th iirc)

3 Likes

Works well just using the hat will get you from 1-17 and to 25 on the second fight.

2 Likes

I use a similar one only it’s the Torghast Lurker with the TMD. Takes about a minute

I only run level 1 pets through once. They will get to level 20. From there I can use upgrade stones or just use them in other pet battles.

2 Likes

Yes, I am referring to both the lesser and the “normal” pet treat. I didn’t realize for a really long time that you could do both at the same time for 75% pet exp. I naturally assumed that if you had a Lesser up and used a Pet Treat that the 50% Pet Treat would override the Lesser’s 25%.

2 Likes

You always wanna use the Safari hat but you you can have the Lesser Pet Treat and Pet Treat active at the same time.

My wife is MUCH farther along than I am and is the one who got me into it and is much like what you say. She doesn’t use the foods at all and where I will typically use the Frostfire Ridge leveling spots during pet weeks, I will level to the 23 range if not farther by using the food buffs. Since she has so few pets to level anymore (She is at 1527 Unique), she has so many tokens to buy stones that it isn’t as big of a deal to her whether it is to rarify or level.

The 2 pet strat I mention above is the first one I have ever used a script for. I leveled everything I had that was already captured as well a a bunch of the bank pets that we all get too many of since that is the time to give them a little more value as 25s instead of 1s whether it is for AH or friends.

When I was doing it manually, with the Lost Limb and 2 leveling pets, I was able to level 16 (might have been 18) pets from 1-25 per hour. It can be slightly faster if you are using Pet Battle Scripts addon and are simply spamming “A”.

I can certainly understand where my wife is coming from though when she likes to pet battle (and it is such insane character exp too) but has reached the part where things like Super Squirt come around and ya don’t really have anything new to level. I strive for more breeds than she does though so it will take me longer and I will always have more to level on these events.

This is the one I used previously and like I said, it is pretty much comparable outside of Super days but when it is Super day doing the 2 pet one I mentioned is basically 1 fight faster. If you don’t have a ton of them to level it isn’t a huge issue but for me it added up this time. Enough so that all I have are bank pets at this point. Gotta get more before April. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep
Watch TV while levelling. Its like playing a DPS in LFR !

3 Likes

Just to add something: as I said above, I used the Enchanted Broom and Boneshard method.

Cons: too much manual switching of pets. Boneshard actually gets hit twice before he even makes his first attack.

Boneshard’s attacks, BONESTORM, BONESTORM! and BONESTORM!! take too long.

Pros: It’s infallible, or very close to it. I never saw this strat, when executed properly, actually fail.

Your carry pet is perfectly safe, as it comes in when Puzzle uses Dodge.

Puzzle, with his Coin Toss attack, actually brings about his own team’s doom. Coin Toss does increase incoming damage by 50%, but it also increases outgoing damage by 25%, which is exploited by Boneshard and Enchanted Broom.

Deebs and Tyri are actually destroyed before they can use even a single one of their abilities. Thanks to Puzzle’s Coin Toss attack, Enchanted Broom lowers the broom on both of them.

1 Like

The infallibility of the 2 pet Lost Limb strat I used is one of the great things I love about it. I ran it all day Saturday and it never failed once in over 100 pets. You never even have to involve the leveling pets in a swap, it is all on the Lost Limb and they get the exp because all the enemy pets and the Lost Limb die at the same time much like with many explode strats.

1 Like