Which spec you find the most fun?

You just need to pre empt everything. Other people are also high too, you just gotta be pro active. Yeah if you’re waiting to start once everything is grouped you’re too slow.

SoC is on a target before they even group. VT comes out finishing cast right as they finish grouping followed by everything else.

Preempting does nothing if your other two dps and tanks are front loaded.

Tank starts running in, you instantly seed one before their grouped>taint the pack.

You then have time to get 2 raptures off if you’re lucky in groups where again, your other dps and tank are all pulling front-loaded 1.8mil+ burst. (Lol at spending 2 more globals on soul rot/malevolence, packs will be dead before you get a rapture off if you do).

Our 5 stack kills heroic trash packs in like 5-7 seconds. Demo is literally the only option to be able to do any damage.

And I’m not saying this as any sort of “hey, look at our group pump” point, but merely to bolster my point of “if your other two dps and tank are completely front loaded, you’ll never pump as aff in heroics.”

Fully appreciating that affs AoE profile is one of the strongest in the game against packs that don’t insta-die just for the record.

Edit: Just to further convey my point here, “sustained” per your “2 mil sustained” example does not exist in our heroics against the trash, and hardly even the bosses.

5 second pack kills and 15-20 second boss kills doesn’t really offer time for “sustained” damage.

On a final note as this is already too long, when you’re killing mobs this fast, you’re lucky to even have taint off CD more than once every 3rd pack.

About to try some others, but as far as I’m concerned Diabolist Demonology is goated, one of the most fun specs I’ve played by far

2 Likes

Rain or Shine, always Demo, will always be Demo. But right now it definitely feels more fun than it has been in a long time.

2 Likes

Purely on “Fun” and fantasy… Diabolist Demo

3 Likes

Fun is subjective. try all the specs and find out what you like more. or roll a d20 to decide.