Which race/class is best for pvp?

i recently got a second ram-stick, and wanna get back into pvp. mind you, i’m rusty as all-heck when it comes to bgs, so i wanna make a new character, specifically for doing bgs.

…only issue, i have no clue what race/class is best for pvp. any suggestions ‘n’ advice folks?

Orc Windwalker Monk/Arms Warrior/BM Hunter
Tauren Feral Druid/Retribution Paladin

2 Likes

^
If the class can be an orc, be an orc
If it can’t be an orc be a tauren

(But if you’re doing random bgs primarily, play whatever race you like the casting animations the best for :blue_heart:)

1 Like

orc stun-resistance DOES sound pretty handy… any other options? particularly any options for the alliance?

Anything human/night elf.

Shadowmeld is a really strong racial if used properly(using it to immune incoming damage).

1 Like

Mechagnome has amazing racials and is severely underrated if thats your thing

1 Like

Them too! I forgot about them!

orc ‘n’ tauren for horde, human, night-elf and mechagnome for alliance… got it.

for some reason, i thought lightforged draenei would’ve been suggested for the damage on their racial, and their ‘i-did’nt-make-it-but-hopefully-this’ll-finish’em-off’ death-explosion.

Don’t forget their unlisted racial: 50% off transmog :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s void elves

No, he means unlisted

As in

You can’t mog half of the mechagnome because robot legs

1 Like

And their arms.

The heritage armor is nice though

BM Hunter is the best option

Anyone else disappointed in Blizzard that racials are still relevant in class balance in 2021? Should be about aesthetics at this point…

In PVP they’re always going to make a massive difference.

They really shouldn’t… It’s 2021 you shouldn’t have to make a moo cow to be BiS

And people should be decent.

Most mmorpgs I’ve played evolved past the racial imbalances with expansions / improvements. Wow just decided to keep them going lol