Which race warrior?

What race warrior should I make undead/orc/Belf

Are undeads getting their posture fixed in shadowlands?

Go for whatever aesthetic suites your fancy. The difference stat or through put wise is not big enough to really make a difference. It’s only the PVP aspects that make any difference. Even than, its a small difference.

2 Likes

It really doesn’t matter if I were Horde I would go Orc as they get the dps bonus.

1 Like

For min\max undead > be > orc but the difference is 300 dps between them . Go for esthetic

dps wise, like the others have said, difference is too small to consider, however, i do think it matters in pvp because pvp values utility more than dps. but if you are going for esthetic, maybe maghar orc arms warrior with gorehowl weapon tmog and tusk of mannoroth shoulder tmog to look like garrosh who did nothing wrong? idk

2 Likes

Troll warrior if you’re going horde

4 Likes

Undead are getting their models fixed in Shadowlands :+1: For Horde I personally love orcs for warriors.

2 Likes

Orc by a landslide. Nothing beats the lore and aesthetics of the orc warrior. Join the master warrior race :muscle:t5:

2 Likes

Hello. I am undead. We are the best.
/Endthread

1 Like

I too have been asking myself this very question. After way too much deliberation I think I’ve landed on Undead. Proportionately speaking 2H weapons look MASSIVE on UD and imo its really cool. Also I like that their damage racial is passive and doesn’t use up a GCD.

1 Like

Nothing is more graceful, and brutal than a Night elf warrior. Yeah, we got pigeon holed into Druids for most big lore. Though Night elves are known to be just as savage as Orcs when they’re off the leash of the civilized alliances.

1 Like

Stay Alliance.
Roll a KT Human.

Need more Kul’tiran running around…

Maybe but they just look ridiculous

Orc or Tauren for me. Nothing like running around with certified beef as a meat cleaver.

At least we can ware boots properly. =P

Im good with hooves its the horns through helmets thats irritates me, but then ears and eyebrows aren’t much better

You misspelled ‘Vulpera’.