Which race for a horde warrior?

Well, there’s a few things to consider really.
Are you going for RP or Aesthetics, or are you trying to min-max.

One could make arguments for really any of the racials being useful in different situations (even the bad ones) but there are some special ones to consider.

As you noted Orc is generally the go to for PVP.

Rocket Jump IS great for preventing fall damage, but Warrior can also do this with Heroic Leap (Jump down to the ground while you’re falling, easier than it sounds unless your latency sucks) Though there’s generally 1 or 2 mechanics goblins can cheese with this per expansion.

Things like Vulpera extra inventory are really useful, even if their existence is an abomination, and they are probably the best for casual content with that and their teleport.

Aesthetically it’s really up to you what you do.
If you want to stand out more I think Goblin is one of the least played races hordeside.

1 Like

Forsaken fury warrior. There is nothing more terrifying than an undead berserker swinging 2 six foot blades or 2 huge axes that you can’t keep feared. Think about it, do you really want that coming after you?

Semper Fi! :us: :ukraine:

2 Likes

blood elf is the only option.

1 Like

personally i would go either orc/maghar, zandalari, or blood elf. their racials are decent and they all look good in plate armor. (the necrolord plate set boots cover troll feet if that’s a concern for you). plus, their animations are all very good. goblins and vulpera are both serviceable if you want to play a tiny race though

1 Like

Orc or Tauren would be your best bet

1 Like

Orc looks pretty good in armor, and is bis for PVP.

1 Like

Blood Elf.

Why, because it pisses off other Warriors! Plus they look great in most mogs.

1 Like

I second the motion!
:panda_face:

4 Likes

Correct choice.

Also a correct choice.

I say, if you dont have the heritage armor yet go gobbo.

If you do, go Orky or Maghar orky.

1 Like

I went with Blood elf. That Arcane Torrent Racial removing a beneficial effect from everything within 8 yards is above all others in M+.

1 Like

First i was like lessss gooo big boof orcz! But yeah charging at someone with a teeny lil gobbo is fun too (fun with gnomes as well). These are the real questions.

i’ma say gobbo in this case.

1 Like

Rocket jump + charge = fun!!
:dracthyr_yay_animated: :watermelon: :dracthyr_uwu:

1 Like

undead warriors are great. They remind me of playing Dark Souls 1 for the first time

2 Likes

Go Tauren. Be that literal meat shield

1 Like

female blood elf

1 Like

Ew, why did I say looks for goblin? I think someone hit me on the head a few time for me to say tht.

1 Like

Orc is the most iconic warrior race in the setting, and it’s not close. Also excellent racials and both male and female orc look rad in plate armor.

You should choose Pandaren!

1 Like

I third the motion, despite the OP not considering Pandaren for the warrior class. (Of the original two options given, I vote Tauren; I’m biased, since I’ve a Tauren warrior but not a Goblin.)

Goblin for sure