Which one of you is leaving dead cows all over the place!?

I just want to say I love you. I loved it in Stormwind, and I almost totally forgot about it until I saw your fleet of deceased cows in Dalaran and I somehow love it even more now. I have no idea what your aims are, but I can’t help but smile every time I see them.

When it was in Stormwind, I got into the habit of sitting under the gentle, warm glow of their torches and eventually started leaving campfires to add to the light, and to keep their bare legs warm until the day they wake up. Every day that I found another cow in a new spot, it instantly felt like finding Easter eggs and I wanted to run around the city to see where else you may have left surprises for us.

Might I suggest you leave a cow at the One More Glass wine and cheese shop? A place that serves fine dairy products just doesn’t seem complete without its own cow. Or maybe leave a cow in Krasus’ Landing to welcome travelers or bid them farewell. Maybe bring back Fountaincow to keep us company while we fish?? Or maybe we can see the debut of a sewer cow??

I appreciate all that you do.

2 Likes

These Tauren are splattered around Orgrimmar too. The Dalaran christmas moos are much more cheerful, though, even if they are my brethren. I do hope they’re ethically sourced, and not just alive-until-launched-into-a-wall sourced. This would be somewhat concerning for me.

1 Like