Which of these would you guys select from the Vault?

Hey you guys! I’m a Devastation Evoker and totally stumped between a couple choices in my vault, hoping to get some help here. I’m going to show you guys my top three but really I think it’s probably down to just two.

My gut instinct was to replace any of my still-blue slots, and since one my still-blue slots got a tier piece that seems like even more reason to go for the tier piece, but I wanted some advice from people on the forums since I’m pretty sure most of you are better at min-maxing and WoW than me Q.Q

Here are my three choices:
htt ps://i.imgur .com/JWifGti.jpg
htt ps://i.imgur .com/AmAoWeL.jpg
htt ps://i.imgur .com/91j8hCl.jpg

*Note I had to put spaces between the htt and ps, as well as before the .com since I can’t post embeds here yet.

Thanks for any help!

For ease of visibility here. Usually when it comes to picking pieces, the order of importance to me is:
-Tier piece or BiS trinket
-Weapon
-Ilvl replacement (ignoring rings/necks as they don’t give primary)
-Better stats

For you, I’d personally say nab the tier.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for posting the images, as well as for the advice!!!
Wasn’t sure if Tier would top the Weapon, so I appreciate that tid bit!

2 Likes

Clean out your bags you heathen!

1 Like

LOLOL

Heyyy! Leave me be…I try…Q.Q
I haven’t bought bags for my bank yet, I’m trying to save Gold for raiding/M+ runs. I’m poor :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

Tier!

100% Tier!

2 Likes

if you dont have 4pc you take tier 100% of the time.

2 Likes

i always go weapons because you’ll be able to turn the m+ gear into tier eventually

weapons this xpac are big upgrades. even just for a few ilvls.

1 Like

I got SO LUCKY and got tier from my m+ runs. Didn’t even know that was a thing

3 Likes

Thank you so much for all the feedback you guys!!

1 Like

I had to revisit this because of what happened to my box.

Two options for tier. But lo and behold I also scored the Furious Ragefeather from the +10 I ran. So I had to make the decision of my first tier piece or this trinket. It was a very hard call, but this trinket was too good to pass up as it is the best of the best in slot for Balance. I guess I willed this hard choice into reality. :joy::joy: