Which Loa is best for what spec? (Zandalari Druid)

Correct me if I’m wrong - You can only change it every 5 days so it’s important

Embrace of the Loa :

• Embrace of Akunda - Your healing abilities have a chance to heal their target.

• Embrace of Bwonsamdi - Your damaging abilities have a chance to deal Shadow damage and heal you for 100% of the damage done.

• Embrace of Gonk - Increase movement speed by 5%.

• Embrace of Kimbul - Your damaging abilities have a chance to cause the target to bleed over 6s. This effect stacks up to 3 times.

• Embrace of Krag’wa - Taking damage has a chance to grant you additional Health and 66 Armor.

• Embrace of Pa’ku - Your abilities have a chance to grant you 4% critical strike for 12 seconds.

Druid specs:

• Resto: [Embrace of Akunda] - Your healing abilities have a chance to heal their target.

• Guardian: [Embrace of Krag’wa] - Taking damage has a chance to grant you additional Health and 66 Armor.

• Feral and Boomkin: I have no idea, there are 3 different damanging Loas. I’m guessing Kimbul for Feral and maybe Pa’ku for boomy?

2 Likes

Pa’ku (Crit) becomes better for Resto too above 25k HPS and also adds to our DPS. I’d be taking it in all content if I was race changing.

1 Like

Paku for Feral for sure: Crit is king.

2 Likes

can u explain this a lil more please ? im new to resto druid and i wanna know what exactly effects my healing and how

1 Like

BfA is almost over. It’s a minor thing. Don’t worry about it.

1 Like

What?..

Zandalari trolls can play in shadowlands.

More news at 11.

20 Likes

Yeah i’m quite curious myself because crit is often not a good stat for healing in resto

1 Like

Right… I’m assuming this 4% crit would be relevant in SL.

2 Likes

Crit (Paku) is the best for both DPS specs and tank. Not too sure about Resto. Unlikely to change in SLands. Not a huge deal though so if you like the theme of another one go for it.

I was Bwonsamdi for a while even though it was slightly less efficient than Paku because I liked the extra heals for some content.

1 Like

I use pa’ku for the crit but i’ve seen druids with kimbul lately.

1 Like

I remember reading up on this a while back and apparently Pa’ku was best for feral, yet to test on my horde drood to be sure though eep!

1 Like

thats stupid… its a race benefit so yes it is important.

1 Like

Holy necro

3 Likes

“Holy necro”, good one lol.

1 Like

The irony.

1 Like