Which Guilds Still Roleplay

Recently looking to come back to the realm. Rolling a dwarf (favorite race) pally (favorite class) and I’m wondering where are the role play guilds at? Who’s still here?

1 Like

Their are quite a bit. Alliance does have a lower population on this server in comparison to Horde. My guild is a bunch of Scarlet Crusaders that went rogue. Everyone has to RP in our guild. If you aren’t willing to try you won’t get in. Aside from us their is Clan Battlehammer which is a dwarf only guild. I don’t know enough about other guilds to really comment. If you go to tinyurlDOTcom/wowsoa you should be able to sneak a peak around. I know that their is another RP guild there. I think Vigilantes of Proudmorore. 1st Fist of Light is listed there too in the guild section.

1 Like

I just started leveling up, but that doesn’t take long these days. I’ll check out the discord and keep my eyes and ears open.

I’m in there of course and you can always reach me on discord 24/7. I leave it up all the time and I answer messages as soon as I see them. I’m slower to respond to those while gaming of course. I really don’t care if you are level 1 or level 70. Someone with a good heart that loves RP is way better than anyone else with a maxed out gear score that is 70.

Hail laddeh!

Seek oot Clan Battlehammer if’n ya be stoot enough t’battle as well as tell stories!

((We’ve recently bumped up our RP department in the guild, it’s going pretty great so far. However, we are a Wpvp Rppvp Pvp guild first… so bear that in mind. You’d be expected to fight alongside us at our CTA nights!))

1 Like

I hope we see you guys Tuesday!

Afraid our Tuesdays are always scheduled with other things.

Ahhh that’s a shame. Wish you guys were in the SOA discord when we were talking about all of that as far as what day to have it on goes. We tried to set it up according to what is best for everyone that was there when we discussed it all.