Which games have you quit playing recently

I’ve just made the decision to quit playing Destiny 2. The PVP aspect frustrated me too frequently, and I had no enjoyment in any PVE part. I may try it again, but for now it’s been deleted from my consoles and PC.

What games have you recently quit playing either because it just wasn’t fun or because something about it angered you?

DDO, because they ended the Hardcore mode without warning and gave barely any time to transfer characters, so I lost all the time and money I had put into my two characters.

Hearthstone, because in game after game I was drawing key cards either too early or too late, while my opponents were drawing exactly what they needed at any given time.

Not exactly quitted, just more or less took a break, but because what happened was, in Far Cry 6,

…I was trying to get a tank from one part of the map to the other because spray paint lady wants it, and while on the way, i’ve decided to wreak havoc with it and capture roadblocks. Cause it’s fun. Only until EMP’s disabled my tank, and i had to get out and fight, then comes another tank, and i had to get the person out of the tank but it bored no fruit (because screw me for not having EMP at the time. And No, i can’t snipe the guy or open the hatch, so … fun), it turned into a long huge battle and after all that, after i captured the roadblock…

… the tank disappears. :expressionless: