Which female race to roll between human, night elf, or blood elf?

Thoughts in which race is best for a female hunter human, night elf, or blood elf ?

I’ve always wanted to roll a female toon and a hunter. Having a hard time deciding which race I’m considering between human, night elf, or blood elf. Curious from some of you who have a female hunter from one of these races, what you like about the race you picked. My main is a orc hunter btw and I’ve primarily played on the horde side. I did kind of want to roll an alliance female hunter for the experience and different zones. So human and NE are probably the two I’m considering most.

I tried each race in the character trial, to see which animations I like the most. Not sure I have a clear favorite with animations. Racials play a big part, human with the rep boost and trinket is great, NE with shadowmeld, faster in stealth, faster when you die wisp, and BE have the debuff and ability to gain focus.

Thanks for any replies!

First thing you should consider is whether or not you want to be Horde or Alliance. Second needs to go with looks and animations. I don’t play a Draenei because I don’t like the animations.

Beyond that, I main a male Worgen and I’m openly super casual ATM.

If you want to be Alliance, it’s Night Elf for the front flip and awesome animations. The racial is super useful while leveling and in PvP, especially compared to humans. If you like transmog, I personally think they make much better huntress / bow / spear candidates than humans.

1 Like

Void elf is pretty cool looking, its like a mix between blood and night elf. pretty good animations and if you play marks the no pushback is fairly nice on aimedshot casts.

1 Like

Undead. Perfect race for a Hunter.

1 Like

Really depends on what kind of weapon you like using, I personally like the night elf gun and xbow animations, but I prefer human for bow animations.

I am very biased about races though, male worgen 100% if I can be it.

I picked the odd ball

I chose mine purely for looks, knew i was going Alliance on this character so for me it was shadowmeld vs tail waggle.

fixed that

Waggle has more uptime.

1 Like

Female night elves have the best bow animations hands down. Their polearm animation is pretty good too. Create one of each race and see which animations you like best.

Fem night elf battle stance with a pole arm is great. Blood elf female looks less like a combat stance than a barbie pretending to be a fighter for an Instagram shot.

Out of the choices you have listed, I would say NE. With that said, SM on the NE class is an extra FD that has saved my Huntard bacon many of times. Back flips, the bounce is also awesome.

Now all that said, I see your toon is an Orc. Female Orcs, either regular or Mag’har are awesome looking as well. I originally with a reg Female Orc back in the day cause I could make her look like Peg Bundy…the ultimate man slayer…simply put, female orcs can be made to look nice.

If you are not a child of the 60s, then let me refresh you with a song that describes females orcs…

[Chorus]
Ah, she’s a brick house
I like ladies stacked and that’s a fact
Ain’t holding nothing back
Ow, she’s a brick house
Well put together, everybody knows
This is how the story goes

[Verse 1]
She knows she’s got everything
Mmm, that a woman needs to get a man, yeah, yeah
How can she lose with the stuff she use?
[36-24-36, ow, what a winning hand]

[Chorus]
'Cause she’s a brick house
She’s mighty mighty, a-just letting it all hang out
Ah, she’s a brick house
Ow, like ladies stacked and that’s a fact
Ain’t holding nothing back
Oh, she’s a brick house
[Yeah, she’s the one, the only one built like an Amazon]

[Verse 2]
Mmm, the clothes she wear, her sexy ways
Make a old man wish for younger days, yeah, yeah
She knows she’s built and knows how to please
Sure 'nough to knock a strong man to his knees

[Chorus]
'Cause she’s a brick house
Yeah, she’s mighty mighty, just letting it all hang out
A brick house
I like ladies stacked and that’s a fact
Ain’t holding nothing back, yow

[Refrain]
Shaka gah shaka now now
Shaka gah shaka dow now
Shaka gah shaka dow now
Shaka gah shaka gah gah gah
Shaka gah shaka dow now
Shaka gah shaka dow now
Shaka gah shaka dow now
Shaka gah shaka, ow!

[Chorus]
Brick house
Yeah, she’s mighty mighty, a-just letting it all hang out
Ow, a brick house
Yeah, she’s the one, the only one built like an Amazon, yeah

[Refrain]
Shaka gow shaka gow shaka now now
Shaka gow shaka gow shaka, shake it
Shaka gah shaka gah shaka now now
Shaka gah shaka gah gah, shake it

Enjoy that hunter…

2 Likes

Night Elf obviously

Make the right choice.

Void elf… in terms of attitude a belf is a valley girl, a velf is just a cold bi*ch.

Plus cheaper transmogs

VE is nice for no push back on AiS, 5% dmg proc and spatial rift. Spatial rift isn’t amazing but it’s gotten me outta some bad situations.

I forget about this ability alot, mostly cause its on the global and a huge cooldown and also takes a long time for the portal to travel anywhere meaningful. i been thinking of going back to nightelf from voidelf now that steady aim build is dead an only thing you cast is aimedshot, but the animations is pretty great.

I just went back to velf because of the female belt shoulders, they are too large and don sit right, however they do have the best bow animations, however velf are great as well.

Why so? I happen to play an undead hunter because I like the undead the best. Besides that I feel like orcs would best then troll because of their racials.