Which do y’all care about more?

That’s why you just need to balance the game out as a individual

Don’t really enjoy winning just to win, certainly don’t enjoy stomps where either side just gets crushed, though I can usually find something to do if it is our team getting crushed. That doesn’t happen often though, pretty much every stomp match is our team crushing and gy camping the other.

Much prefer close games where people are actually trying. Doesn’t happen super often, but those games that come down the last few minutes with clutch flag caps or node caps that turn the match around are always fun.

I certainly would never go far enough to call an epic bg a competition.

Now that I have a full set of conquest gear, it’s all about having fun. Having said that, winning is more fun than losing.

1 Like

I would rather lose a close match, than win an easy match. However I would rather win a close match than lose a close match. :smiley:

Of course I want to win but at the end of the match if I had fun, challenged myself, and improved my own skill even a little that’s what matters to me. It’s no fun to not even fight anyone because either my team or the enemy team is graveyard camping.

One of my least enjoyable matches wasn’t a loss. It was a win with a 9 man premade on my team. All I did was grab an orb and stand in the middle of the map while they camped the Horde team. I had 0 damage that match and never even got within range of an enemy player. It was a fast win, easy honor sure but so unsatisfying. There was literally nothing I could do.
At least if my team is the one getting stomped I can at least try to get a kill, but when it’s my team doing the stomping what do I do? Sit there in the middle until the match is over.

1 Like

I like killing toons.

I care about winning cause alot of people that are in my community only do bgs to get conquest, so winning is prio #1. I also like stomping these horde premade’s cause i know that they are talkin about me in their voice channel.

I do to I have killed like 4-5 million people

IRL? or in game, if IRL, you may as well call yourself adolf charming lmao

In the game of course

I’m pretty sure his death count was 85 million cause I believe that is the total deaths estimate for ww2