Which covenant should I pick for a monk

At first I liked Ardenweald because of sparkles and fairies but then I liked the angel people because they fit my toon the most but honestly why does fleshcraft look so good on a monk

Im happy with night fae. Plus the mog is significantly better looking than the trash you get from kyrian or necrolord. Especially for a monk. Necro is very roguey to me.

I’m still questing so I havent unlocked the ability yet, but the videos i’ve seen makes it look so pretty. I’m talking about ww

Do you have a max level yet? You can check the mogs if you do ToF when it asks you to talk to them.

https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/windwalker-monk-best-covenants-soulbinds-and-conduits

If you do a heavy mix of content. Night Fae will serve you well, but if you worried about peak damage, Kyrian.

Also ignore Icy veins for monk guides. Look up Peak of Serenity, it’s a much better guide for monks.

Your answer is what icy veins said though

Not really about monks but here is a funny guide on picking covenents.
https://youtu.be/oG-c8gHluWY

4 Likes

/roll 4 :upside_down_face:

1 Ardenweald
2 Bastion
3 Maldraxxus
4 Venthyr

Embrace the RNG

Keep rolling til you get 1 though. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

If you’re tank/dps go kyrian. Weapons of order is by far the best for dps and very good for tank. Go kyrian, get invokers delight and win.

Other people definitely have better recommendations for best damage, but I enjoy the gameplay of the night fae stomp, you get to use it much more often.

plus its so pretty. i’m not doing cutting edge content either.

is it really that much better? i thought they wasnt supposed to be such a big difference. i wanna do some pve content but i also want to pvp too.

You will never go wrong with night fae. They are #1 covenant for reason. I knew they will be important and affect the gameplay. I kept telling people before even shadowlands launches and look at now

Thanks for the laugh!

2 Likes

That is brilliant.

:cookie:

2 Likes

For WW yep. The synergy between certain conduits/legendary and weapons of order make it very strong. Also the steward potions are very strong for utility. I will admit Kyrian are the most vanilla and boring covenant. But i switched from necrolord to kyrian for weapons of order.

But, if you’re not worried about losing a bit of dps then the decision is very subjective. In that case i prefer necrolords. Stitchmastery is by far the most enjoyable upgrade, well at least compared to the Queens Conservatory and Path of Ascension. (havnt played ventyr yet)