Which covenant is best for sub rogue?

Venthyr is currently
Simming the worst as a heads up.

Does Simming only take DPS potential into consideration when it’s saying what’s good and what’s not? Because the Heal denial and Teleport seems to be to be handy.

I’m guessing, Necrolord is BiS?

Kyrian is top
Nightfae
Necrolord
Venthyr.

At least for sub though Kyrian will be top either way until Pelagius gets nerfed. The sims are accounting cov ability and soulbind strength.

1 Like

Thank you for this, clears stuff up for me.

Keep in mind that there are still some changes going around so things can change. Pelagius is almost certain to be nerfed.

Yes, it only takes DPS into account. It’s very hard to quantify this kind of utility and there’s no more heal denial since Slaughter was reworked into Flagellation.

Currently Kyrian sims best and a big part of it is due to Pelagos, but Flagellation isn’t working so the people that do the sims have no idea how it will work entirely. If it works as advertised granting up to 20% flat Haste, then Venthyr will be the best one.

It’s also good to have in mind that we’re still waiting on the legendary tuning and soulbinds are still a complete mess. Venthyr is currently stuck with the worst throughput soulbinds with Theotar simming highest, which is to say how bad it is, and it’s only the case because Emeni had its last talent reworked to something possibly overpowered (still no concrete answer on how it works).

I will say that until Shadowlands officially launches we will have no idea what’s best because they’re just changing so much stuff every week, so I wouldn’t worry about it until then.

1 Like

What about a traditional combustion approach? ex: Press 1, it’s a dot. Press 2, consumes dot for burst + vanish, (requires melee range, maybe even combo points.) ((i’m trying to think of a way to balance multiple vanishes for pvp in a meta where everyone already hates our guts.))

1 Like

Current plan for me is to go Night Fae. It adds some great utility. Choosing your covenant based purely on DPS could be a bad idea. Blizzard can be harsh with their nerfs :stuck_out_tongue:. But, who knows. They might not nerf anything. If Sepsis gets changed and isn’t that useful, I’d probably go Kyrian for that potion.

Even if Kyrian is by far the best covenant for SubRogue I AINT JOIN THEM! I dont care if other choices are troll xD I just dislike Kyrians so much. I do not like how they look AT ALL xD So ill pass on them.

1 Like

THIS sims can change but a utility is a utility and that needs to be considered as well

Sepsis is the worst ability out of all 4.

they have a pure black version of their mog with black wings has the whole angel of death look

2 Likes