Which corruptions do I want in PvP?

Guides seem a little all over the place and top rogues appear to be running some pretty different corruption builds as well. For assassination, do I want all vers amps, all gushing, or a mixture of the two? Some people are running tentacles or even twilight dev. Tentacles in particular appear to often be used on weapons rather than other slots… is there a reason for that?

Thanks for your input.

Don’t take my word, but it seems like people are stacking gushing wounds.

2 Likes

Gushings all the way. Ive seen ppl run 1 ineff to get blind back before trinket. I run 9 gush and its dumb.

Gush all the way 37k echoes for 9 of them

That’s what I was thinking but with 125 corrupt resist from the cloak and another 10 from the trait, you’d end up with net 0 corruption with all gushing. That wouldn’t feel like underutilizing your corruption level? I feel like I should be aiming to be just under 40.

Yeah 9 gush is pretty dumb, but 8 gush 1 ineff is a pretty good cheese for arena. I think they are both just as viable in arena I also think that dropping 1 gush is not that horrible in that scenario. But for just plebbing around 9 gush is probably slightly better in that type of game play.

1 Like

The fact that RNG procs like this even are a thing in PvP and really the best way to get damage…

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1G6oRuu9tLg