Which corruption piece should I cleanse

I want to cleanse a piece of gear to bring my corruption under 40 so I don’t have to deal with ‘Grand Delusions’

but conflicted between cleansing my weapon or pants
plz help

Rather than cleansing corruption, you could instead raise your corruption resistance by 6 simply by killing Normal Mode N’Zoth and clearing a horrific vision.

Or over 2 weeks, just clear a vision once each week (no masks).

If you have to cleanse- void ritual.

But as the person above stated, you only have 50 corruption resistance on your cloak. As of today, the max is 80- do a weekly full clear vision, and Nzoth kill to get 2 cores per week.

You’re a DH, just eat the grand delusions, if you see 2 pop and your 60ish% hp pop blur or a healthpot

Edit: Not trolling or being funny whatsoever. Also remember you can take fel eruption and stun the grand delusion.
theres also a sweet spot you can VR the delusion and not worry about it. Not super reliable tho.

From looking at your profile you are 30 corruption resistance short of what you could be at. So I would not cleanse anything. Put in the effort and raise your resistance if you have to do anything.

I see you are running Felblade, if you swap to Demonic Appetite you would have zero issues standing in the eyeball even double stacked at times. When I’m bored I have been running 78 corruption on farm bosses and I have not died once doing that. The pita is the slow not the dmg tbh. Our self-sustain with the DA talent, leach and a Thrive in chaos really does trivialize most of that stuff. Just pop Blur in case you are at a bad spot. I save the cloak for when I have a double stack and have to move for a mechanic.

1 Like

I didn’t know you can continue getting resistance on your cloak once it’s rank 15…
I’ve only been back about a month and a half…

thx for the tips…very much appreciated