Which Archimonde did we kill?

when considering wow lore… don’t consider warlords of draenor

Except we can’t pick and choose what lore we abide by and what we don’t

Until Blizz officially state that WoD is not canon, it is. Even if to most it’s entirely silly

I mean a bit of clarification on like the entire multiple universes thing would have been nice, even if it was in an outside source like some sort of book

Makes sense. In a true infinite universe, go far enough - past the primordial Centre, past the golden belt of the universe teeming with life, past the cold entropic edges, the primordial Centre should appear again and on it goes.

Time magic and space (distance) magic being one in the same as n approaches infinity.

1 Like

I really wish I could do that, I’m sure most of us do.

That doesn’t change the fact that Blizzard came out and told us Archimonde in WOD is the same Archimonde in WC3. Until they say otherwise, Warlords is official canon.

Blizz hasnt done anything with the characters, it seems they even “forget” about it too.
what about alternative grom ? shouldn’t he be helping us against n’zoth?

He died (likely) buying the maghar time to escape yrel.

He’s probably locked in a dungeon serving as Yrel’s pleasure slave somewhere. I’d be lying if I said I didn’t envy him.

1 Like

Well with so many plot holes on this One Legion for all alternate timelines, universe or whatever, etc… The positive side is that they can fill them up with more crazy creative plot twist game content as there is no real logic to add to this WoW part of the Lore… :rofl:

For some reason this all reminded me of Void Elves AR… Hmmm :smirk:

Basically what knowledgeable people are saying when it comes to lore. The twisting nether is the same in all realities. There is only one Archimonde, one KJ, one Mannaroth, etc. Demons can only truly be destroyed in or near the twisting nether. So most of the major demons are dead now.